Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you were driving up I-95...

Tampahound

One of the Regulars
what great hat shops would you stop at along the way?

I may have the pleasure of driving from Florida to Connecticut soon and wonder how many great shops I will pass. There are no good hat shops that I have found in the Tampa Bay area. I would hate to find out I was within a few miles of a great place and missed it.

Thanks for any advice!

Phineas Lamour

Practically Family
There is a hat shop in St. Augustine. I can't remember the name, it's right in the middle of the historic downtown area. Not a super nice shop, really touristy there. If you have a few hours to kill St. Augustine is a nice place to get out and stretch your legs.

carldelo

One Too Many
You could detour from Jersey and visit Bencraft in Williamsburg Brooklyn - Peter Luger's is a couple blocks away and has arguably the best burger in NYC (not to mention steak).

Also, there's Delmonico Hatter in New Haven CT - never been there myself, although I'd like to check it out sometime. Nice to do the roadtrip thing with an eye for hat shops.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael