Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Interests of other lifetimes.

The Good

Call Me a Cab
Some things I forgot to mention would be my interest in classical antiquities, such the history of ancient Rome, Greece, Persia, Egypt, and even ancient and medieval Japan, China, and India. Europe during the middle ages especially, is also an interest of mine. I'm pretty dead-set on pursuing either a history degree, or an archaeology degree in university. I'm going to be transferring this fall, if things go as planned, but I'm still trying to discover myself; my interests and what I plan on doing to earn a living.

Mojito

One Too Many
Ancient Egypt, particularly the 18th Dynasty, Tudor England, the American Civil War, Irish history (particularly c.1790s to the 1920s), France with an emphasis on the period of the Revolution and First Republic, the 1820s and 30s and the Paris Commune, the 19th century more generally in Europe, America and Australia, the British mercantile marine c. 1890 - 1930, the Edwardian/Belle Epoque period...and lots of other little sideways and byways!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn