Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is there a Men Only section in this building?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philip A.

Familiar Face
Is there a Men Only section in this building?

If yes, would you be kind enough to give me directions?

If no, would anyone enlighten me as to the why of such a lacuna?

Just curious...

Matt Crunk

One Too Many
I'd say that the vast majority of this forum is dedicated to men's interests. If a lady wanted to drop by too on occasion, why should we keep them out? Are we keeping secrets to which they shouldn't be privy?

Seems some of the ladies felt pestered by a few rude fellows and wanted a place all to themselves to talk about women things. Since there is nothing in the Powder Room that I feel the need to comment on, why should I care one way or the other? We are still free to browse and read those threads, so nothing is being kept secret from us. The ladies figured they could do without our comments on subjects we mostly have no stake in.

DNO

One Too Many
Allow me to be the first to say it: this whole gender thing has become remarkably tedious. So the ladies of the lounge want to restrict the Powder Room to women only...leave them alone. Get over it. You'll survive. And as far as a men only section, most of the lounge is currently dominated by male posters anyway. I'd love to see more women posting in areas outside the Powder Room.

Give it a rest....please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy