Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ISO low heeled shoes?

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Well, I know you've all been waiting with baited breath (notlol ), but I ended up going with saddle shoes again, since I won some on ebay for a ridiculously low price, NIB. I'll put the clinic shoes on my Christmas list.

leaette

A-List Customer
Lovely Leah said:
Check out the "Trinket" by P.W. Minor on the same site, I wear that one now. I wish there were more colors than just black. This shoe is very supportive.

Holy smokes Leah! $186! wow. cute shoes but WAY out of my price range.
Why in god's name do shoes have to cost this much? No fair.

As for low heeled shoes. I got a pair of leather soled penny loafers in super great shape at a thrift store. LOVE them.

Lovely Leah

Familiar Face
Leaette, You are absolutely right, those shoes are expensive, but, because of a disability this type of shoe is virtually the only style I can wear. However, with a little TLC they last for what seems like foreever because of their quality.

Lizzie, getting the brakes fixed is a good idea. If you think these shoes are expensive, wait until you get the bill for your brakes. Last month was a killer for car repairs.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
timorous me said:
Actually, these are the ones I bought:
343661.jpg

Those other ones looked really comfy, but harder to fit into super-flat shoes.

These are very, very thin - maybe 1/2 inch at the thickest part, and it thins out to nothing just before the ball of your foot, but my lord are they comfy! They make all the difference... and they are MUCH better for super flat shoes like ballet or china flats than the regular "For Her" insoles, as they have a thin slip of plastic on the underside to create an arch and the heel is slightly elevated.

Oh, those! I wear those all the time, have like 10 pair lol They are pretty swell :)

LD

BonnieJean

Practically Family
leaette said:
my friend has these shoes and she loves them. i want a pair. maybe for xmas. they are an oxford show with a lower heel.
http://www.fittedshoe.com/CLINIC_SHOES/C_COQUETTE.htm

OMG! This shoe store is about 50 miles from me. I travel to that area quite frequently. I think I was at a Goodwill store near there. If I had known this store carried these type of shoes, I would of made a beeline to it!
:eusa_doh: Just another reason to head to the "big city" to do some major shopping!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou