Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

It's Christmas time again

GOK

One Too Many
Oh my goodness, the Happy Prince - yes! That always makes me a little tearful. Unlike Raymond Briggs' Father Christmas, which makes me grin a lot. And The Snowman, which makes me do both. :D

undertaker

Practically Family
Its A Wonderful Life is my number one followed by Miracle on 34th St.(goes back to my Maurene O'Hara thing) and A Christmas Carol with George C. Scott. I used to watch the above mentioned A Christmas Carol with my Dad every year with out fail and every year with out fail it gave me nightmares, those Spirits really gave me the willies. I think I may just go and pop the DVD in now since this thread has stirred up those old feelings and if I get to scared maybe my dear wife will protect me from those boogers and haints lol lol lol .

Regards,
J.S.

Hondo

One Too Many
Just a few years ago I just discovered "Its a Wonderful Life" with Jimmy Stewart.
I mean I never saw it from beginning to end only bits. It a favorite old time classic of many.
My personal favorite is Bill Murray's updated Scrooge. With a cast like Alfre Woodard, Carol Kane, Bob (Bobcat) Goldthwaitm, Robert Mitchum and many more. It has the Christmas theme, its a treat, fun and oh yeah "The Night the Reindeer Died" starring Lee Majors lol

Miss Marnie

New in Town
My all time favorites are:
Holiday Inn
White Christmas - I always cry when the General steps out and sees the men from his unit.
It's a Wonderful Life

I did enjoy Christmas With the Kranks last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou