Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Johnnyphi Hat Club

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Selentino said:
Nice hats HB. My Adam is due to arrive on Monday, I'll post pics.

Selentino, you are going love the Adam. That thing is like a feather on my head. These two lids took control of the rotation for a while.:D

Selentino

One of the Regulars
That's just what I need.....rotation problemslol. I won't complain its a nice problem to have. Between waiting for the Adam and the Art I'll have Christmas
three times this year.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Selentino said:
That's just what I need.....rotation problemslol. I won't complain its a nice problem to have. Between waiting for the Adam and the Art I'll have Christmas
three times this year.

For the first time in my life I wish I were a siamese twin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Selentino said:
lol lol lol Then you would just be jealous of you and switching hats all the time, the therapy would be costly:D

True enoughlol lol With my luck I'd have two different head sizes and would have to get twice as many hats.[huh]

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My Adam from Johnnyphi

My Johnnyphi auction hat arrived today. This is a really nice, light hat! I need a tan or brown one too...can't wait to see the next round of posts.

IMG_0169.jpg

I pictured the Adam next to my moonstone gray Akubra Stylemaster to show the light color and the smoothness of the felt. (Guess I should have posted a better picture so you all could actually see the difference.)

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

Thank you, John, for making these hats available to us.

I have one question. My hat came without a hat box. Does anyone know where I can buy a hat box for it. This hat deserves to be stored in its own box. Thanks, Bob.

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
New hats posted...

FYI - I'm boosting the Opening Bids because I'm not getting much action on some of the hats.

My opening bids are still far below the sale price you would find on eBay or retail.

ADVICE: If you want a particular hat... go for it. This is not eBay. These hats are outstanding. No need to be timid.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
johnnyphi said:
The Schobles are amazing hats... Equal to the Stetsons. I hate to see them go un-appreciated.

The Schoble is amazing. It is a lightweight hat for sure and the felt has an amazingly soft feel to it. It has a great ability to take dry shaping of the crown and hold that shape thru the day. Most of my vintage lids require the crown shaping to be fixed throughout the day, but the Schoble despite its ability to take dry shaping, holds it as well. The Schoble (and Adam) has turned my other vintage lids into felt paperweights. I think anyone who wins one will be pleasantly surprised.

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
Adam Executive

Just got my gorgeous Adam Executive hat from Johnnyphi earlier today. It fits well on my L.O. head with just a bit of tissues in the sides of the sweatband.

It came open crown, but as you can see, I'm already training it into a diamond bash. I used a bit of steam on it earlier. This was my first experience bashing my own crown AND using steam. I think it turned out very well! This is one cool hat!

AdamExecutive_3.jpg

AdamExecutive_4.jpg

AdamExecutive_5.jpg

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
SCION, that is NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE.:eusa_clap I really like that one and the crown work looks great:)

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That's a nice one, Scion, just like the rest of them. I'm waiting for the brown one I want to go up for bid. Hopefullly, it will join the gray one that came Friday.

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
BobC said:
That's a nice one, Scion, just like the rest of them. I'm waiting for the brown one I want to go up for bid. Hopefullly, it will join the gray one that came Friday.

Thanks Bob. Yours is a nice one too! Adam may have been the budget company of the day, but the quality is certainly up there with the best that can be found today. They're a welcome addition to any collection.

Selentino

One of the Regulars
Guys, UPS just dropped off the Excecutive Pacesetter I won in the Auction(Thanks Lefty for making me put up a few extra dollars:) ) The hat was worth every penny. The picture did not do it justice! I'm almost afraid to touch the hat. I'm at the office now so I'll try to post pics later this evening.
Thanks Johnny!

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Selentino said:
Guys, UPS just dropped off the Excecutive Pacesetter I won in the Auction(Thanks Lefty for making me put up a few extra dollars:) ) The hat was worth every penny. The picture did not do it justice! I'm almost afraid to touch the hat. I'm at the office now so I'll try to post pics later this evening.
Thanks Johnny!

Enjoy it. Sorry to drive up the price, but hopefully it will mean that much more to you. I can't wait to see it on you. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara