Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Johnson Leather custom Jacket #1

Metatron

One Too Many
The ooonly thing I'm not fond of is the leather pullers. I think they make the jacket just a touch too busy.
I would remove the ones from the pocket zips.
But then they appear to be removable anyway.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Whenever a joke is cracked at someone's expense, generally everyone is laughing except one person, although we are all laughing at the label rather than the person here. Schitz, are you laughing with us? :arated: :lol:

carl1000

New in Town
I will get jacket #2 up today in a couple hours. I'm sure they could copy that ebay jacket there. I find that you would probably have to find the liner material you want yourself. They can send you leather samples too. You will have to be really specific with all of the details you really want. Zipper, zipper color ect..

schitzo

Suspended
Whenever a joke is cracked at someone's expense, generally everyone is laughing except one person, although we are all laughing at the label rather than the person here. Schitz, are you laughing with us? :arated: :lol:

i read it I laughed. But FTR Fanch, the butt of the joke is not the label it is the person. Which is fine by me. I of course have no objection to people cracking wise if it actually is amusing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany