Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jpeterman leather (motorcycle jacket)

Panacheman

Familiar Face
here you go photos of both the anglophiles sweater and the victoria falls jacket
anglophiles sweater
HPIM0080.jpg
[/IMG]
HPIM0068.jpg
[/IMG]
HPIM0056.jpg
[/IMG]
HPIM0080.jpg
[/IMG]
closeup of button and material
HPIM0115.jpg
[/IMG]
victoria falls jacket
HPIM0125.jpg
[/IMG]
HPIM0132.jpg
[/IMG]

sorry about the quality and the self taken nature of the pics just got back and figurred id get them out to you asap. the fit on the anglephiles sweater jacket is loose on purpose the loose fit on the victoria falls jacket is due to weight loss am currently trying to decide between buying one that actually fits or just getting this one tailored
hope that helps out let me know if you have any other questions

Panacheman

Familiar Face
after much ado the jacket in question

unbuckled
HPIM0166.jpg
[/IMG]
buckled
HPIM0174.jpg
[/IMG]
from the side
HPIM0176.jpg
[/IMG]
leather and top pocket detail
HPIM0177.jpg
[/IMG]

having had the jacket for a while now i must say i'm very pleased with it. its a size larger then it needs to be but nothing that a trip to the tailor cant fix. the buckle on the belt while durable doesn't really seem to work visually with the rest of the jacket so i plan to switch it out shortly. favorite thing so far has to be those massive bottom pockets seems like i could hide just about anything in them.
cheers gent and if you do have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Panacheman

Familiar Face
not a bad thought fifty150 I'm actually looking into buying a used/vintage burberry liner that will fit inside. But even then it will need some work to fit correctly. the pic from the side is the only one that really lets on how big the jacket actually is on me its a little under 2inches either side at the waist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic