Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just because I have bangs.....

RitaHayworth

One of the Regulars
cherry lips said:
I don't like flat stomachs. To me they're modern and boring.
I much prefere a sexy round feminine bulge below the belt à la Liz Taylor...
liz.jpg

Even if Liz was a much larger size she'd still be equally hot (like in Who's afraid of Virginia Woolf), it's not about the size, it's about the proportions. To me skinny does not equal hot.*yucky* Far from it. I go for soft flesh, not hard bones.
I love the hourglass. Personally I don't have a Liz figure, but I'm still a looker. There is no formula for beauty. Gees, use your imagination! Go after your gut feeling, what turns you on with a certain man or woman? Not what mainstream tells you is sexy, but what really physically is.
Besides, you don't even have to want to be sexy! I'd go for classy and beautiful over sexy any day; I don't like staring men.

Do we know Liz's measurements?

RitaHayworth

One of the Regulars
Whilst I love Vintage - Im a 60s girl at heart. I had a french roll with a bouffant last week and my boss told me she was trying to think of who I reminded her of, she eventually said "Dusty Springfield"

Given that my hair is now dark brown and worn big on top and in a flip with 60s make up, anyone calls me Priscilla Presley will be my new best friend! Yes, I love the old Priscilla (Im sorry, but someone who was naturally one of the most beautiful women in the world just scares me now), and I'll admit I use her style.

Does not make us bad people!

Tatum

Practically Family
RitaHayworth said:
Whilst I love Vintage - Im a 60s girl at heart. I had a french roll with a bouffant last week and my boss told me she was trying to think of who I reminded her of, she eventually said "Dusty Springfield"

Given that my hair is now dark brown and worn big on top and in a flip with 60s make up, anyone calls me Priscilla Presley will be my new best friend! Yes, I love the old Priscilla (Im sorry, but someone who was naturally one of the most beautiful women in the world just scares me now), and I'll admit I use her style.

Does not make us bad people!

Old Priscilla was beautiful, I totally agree!

Odalisque

A-List Customer
cherry lips said:
Ladies,
You can't measure beauty with a measuring tape or a scale.

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

After many years of wishing this or that were different or better with my body, I've learned to stop focusing negatively on things about my physical appearance that I can't change. (well, outside of plastic surgery but eek.. not for me)

What with waist cinchers, corsets, push-up padded bras and heels these days, any gal can be 5'10" with a coke bottle figure whenever she wants!
To hell with bad body image, The way I see it, all that time and effort that went to scrutinizing myself is better put towards buying more fabulous clothes ;)

dahliaoleander

One of the Regulars
Tatum said:
Old Priscilla was beautiful, I totally agree!

She looked straight up chola! Come to L.A. that look is EEEEVERYWHERE! (To varying degrees of ghetto-ness or actual prettiness)

Mama tells he he liked/loved that look, dark hair and all
If that's true...

Elvis would've probably thought that he'd died and gone to heaven in East L.A.!

Or at least LA/Pasadena where I live.

RitaHayworth

One of the Regulars
Odalisque said:
To hell with bad body image, The way I see it, all that time and effort that went to scrutinizing myself is better put towards buying more fabulous clothes ;)

:eusa_clap

Totally! (And MAC!)

Seriously, I would put my self esteem in how I perceived my worthiness in other peoples eyes. Its not nice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats