Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just watched movie, "Mulholland Falls.."

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
OK, so I'm probably behind the times here (hey, I'm behind the times by about 70 years guys if truth be told!! LoL), but just watched "Mulholland Falls" on TV last night and really enjoyed the tiles they were sporting. Plus having Jennifer Connolly there too (she was in Rocketeer) was just such an absolute bonus :)
Good film too..!!

zeus36

A-List Customer
Best to see the flim uncut, rather than on TV.

Nice to see a very young William Petersen ( Grissom of CSI fame) in the role of a bad guy that gets to see the "Falls".

I think Jennifer was super sexy in the opening sequence in that period lingerie!

Jake

One of the Regulars
Finally got my answer

Michaelson said:
Art Fawcett made Nick Nolte's hat for this movie. Regards. Michaelson
I asked about this in a thread last december, thanks for the info.....Jake. Paddy, did you say the guys were wearing tiles. Doesn't that get kind of heavy?

Michaelson

One Too Many
Art made one for me last year, but in silverbelly. One of my favorite hats, and currently on it's way back to me after being resized by Art. One of these days I'm going to have to have him make me one in the correct color and felt. I went with the low end felt (all I could afford at the time), but even that is fine stuff in my opinion. Fine craftsmanship, and that fact that Hollywood came calling on Art so often does not surprise me at all. Regards! Michaelson

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Very weird on your avatar BT..!

A strange thing happened to me on the way to the forum BT..!! (YEP, guessed right, all dressed up in my gladiatorial splendour!!)

Maybe Howard Hughes walked into the Twilight Zone on your avatar BT, but listen to this...
I just changed my avatar a few days back and that is the one of Howard Hughes I was going to load up!! spooky eh?..? (no kidding)
Then I dumped Howard for Errol, guess he'll never speak to me again in the Blue Oyster Club!! :cry:

zeus36

A-List Customer
The film was just on again last night on cable and uncut. I got sucked into watching it again. Guess it just came out on DVD last year-- No behind the scenes or extra footage included.
I did notice that all the hats looked brand spankin' new.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner