Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kansas City Hat Shop ... advice

Kkaderly

One of the Regulars
Hey folks need a little help ..... There might be a thread someware but the search engine stinks!!! Either that or I can't figure it out!

Anyway ... I am in KC for the day and would like stop by a hat shop in the area ... any suggestions???????

I am in the market for a new stentson or akubra (I know that there probably is no one that stocks acubra)!!! Vintage would be even better!!!:eusa_clap

Thanks!
Keith

jdbenson

One of the Regulars
St. Jo

I dunno about Kansas City, but there is a Stetson Outlet store about an hour away from KC in St. Joseph at 3601 South Leonard Road.

Kkaderly

One of the Regulars
Stetson Outlet

Yea finnaly found some stuff on line .... whish I had time to go to the outlet!!! That would be an hour or so of a good time!!! Stopped by the Missing Piece at croun center ..... about 2 "good" hats but nothing that I couldn't live without [huh] 30% off sale made them close to competitive on price!!! Scala hat for 105 was their onsale price ... needless to say still in the hunt!!!

T

hansoff

New in Town
Hats in KC

Michaels in KC carries a fair number of hats. The outlet in St. Joseph has several fedoras and similar hats, but focuses primarily on cowboy type hats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred