Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kids Fedora

MacKai

New in Town
My nephew just told me tonight that he would like a hat like mine.

So.....I'm looking for a Fedora for my 7 year old nephew i measured him @ 20 3/4 that's what 6 1/4? does any body have something nice in black out there? his birthday is Jan. 5th so I'd like to act quickly and he's 7 so I need to keep the price reasonable.

Hi All

My Grandson told me the same thing today via phone call. I will see him on Thursday for Xmas celebration and I will measure his head. He is also 7 yrs old. This is super, Two future loungers. LOL
I will find something for him on etsy or ebay then I will post some pics. This will be a fun thread to post our sons,grandsons,Daughter or granddaughters etc.. I LOVE IT ALREADY.
Wear on Loungers.
Best regards and Happy Holiday's
CCJ

Hi All

I measured my GS head, circumference is 21ins, so take into consideration his head will grow. Should I start him out with a size 6 3/4?
Opinions please.
Best regards
CCJ

-30-

A-List Customer
"GS head, circumference is 21ins, so take into consideration his head will grow."
QUOTE: countryclubjoe.

To my mind, I would purchase a hat that fits him now, and my only reason for this mention is that yes, he will outgrow it.

Do note that this being HIS FIRST HAT and should be of reasonable quality, it is a thing he will come to treasure as the years wear on.

This is the first & only chance for both you & he; all of "The Others" will come after.

Regards,
-30-

Last edited:
Hi All

I measured my GS head, circumference is 21ins, so take into consideration his head will grow. Should I start him out with a size 6 3/4?
Opinions please.
Best regards
CCJ

I'd go up a size or 2 & use some felt strips to make it fit now...a 50 cent white felt craft sheet from Wal-Mart will let the hat fit him for a while.
7 - 7 1/8 are easier to sell than sizes in the 6's....JMHO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy