Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Knox Box

Adcurium

A-List Customer
After being out at a concert until 2:30 AM then getting up with my daughter at 6:30 AM, I put my wife on Toddler duty and headed to the coffee shop for a few espressos. While I was turning the corner I looked to my left, saw a black and yellow knox box and I locked up the brakes (and sent my dog Joey flying into the passenger seat). I put the car in park and ran across the road to find an EMPTY box! I asked where the hat was and the owner responded "Wish I knew." The box was 5 bucks and didn't have ANYTHinG inside, so I passed. But My point is this: I have a fever and the prescription is finding Theee big Score!

WillieRackam

New in Town
So, ya want a Knox, do you ...?

Howdy,

I'm new to the Lounge and need to get a few posts in to be a full fledged member, so I'll take the time to [hopefully] help you out.

I recently ran into a Knox hat on Craigslist for a VERY reasonable price.

It was either a 7 1/8 or a 7 1/4 in Black and was represented as either new or like new.

It might still be available, as I just saw it last week. I don't want anything for turning you on to it, but I don't want to sift through a bunch of emails to find it unless you're interested.

Let me know if you want to track it down.

Willie :beer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy