Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Nashoba

One Too Many
ClaraB said:
Wow thank you everyone for your kind words! I'm surprised and very flattered.

Nashoba- I'm glad you like the dress, I've never been a fan of it really, I've had it since I was 13 and finally fit into it!

I have a few dresses like that. Know that it looks just stunning on you though!

And Miss Sis.....beautiful! I love that hat from the car picture...I've been looking for one like that for a while...

wedding belle

Familiar Face
Nashoba said:
Clara, darling, never be afraid to post your pictures.
You're simply beautiful.
oh and I -want- that dress! Although it would probably look terrible on me. That shade of green isn't really flattering on me...but it's simply gorgeous!

I can only agree - you look absolutley fantastic - I too, am having dress envy! Utterly, utterly beautiful:)

Valhson

One of the Regulars
ClaraB said:

To answer you question Mr. Lucky
It is indeed downtown buffalo, thats the M and T Gold Dome in the background as well as main street and the infamous street car to nowhere. To my left in those photographs is Shea's theater and the remnants of Buffalo's glorious past. Those photos were taken on a Sunday afternoon and the city was so empty we didn't have to worry about getting other people in any of the shots. Its really a shame, in any other city those streets would be packed.

Nashoba- I'm glad you like the dress, I've never been a fan of it really, I've had it since I was 13 and finally fit into it!
And Diamondback that sounds like an excellent plan;) It is too bad more men don't want to sweep a gal like me off her feet.
Thanks again everyone, to think I was afraid to post my photographs! You are all so very kind, thank you!

And I must say those photographs of Miss Sis are fantastic, absolutely gorgeous... so authentic! Thanks for posting benstephens!:eusa_clap

Miss ClaraB,

Are you in Olean at St. Bona?

Edit: It sounded wrong as to where it was posted. I reposted under a new thread. Text cut.

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Daisy, Gluegungeisha, allaboutEve, Clara, Johanna and whoever else I forgot, you all look AMAZING! I especially love your dress Daisy. I'm glad you pointed out the sizing as I'd probably not have noticed and I really want the dress!!

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Oh! Oh! Miss Siss, you look PERFECT!!!!!! Oh my gosh.

I especially adore this shot:
simchris.jpg

Mmm... the perfect ensemble. I love sportswear.

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
ClaraB said:
To answer you question Mr. Lucky
It is indeed downtown buffalo, thats the M and T Gold Dome in the background as well as main street and the infamous street car to nowhere. To my left in those photographs is Shea's theater and the remnants of Buffalo's glorious past. Those photos were taken on a Sunday afternoon and the city was so empty we didn't have to worry about getting other people in any of the shots. Its really a shame, in any other city those streets would be packed.
I should know THAT door. I did a couple of shows in that old Vaudeville house - oh, and I was married there to!

I was there a couple of weeks ago and, yes, downtown was dead on the weekend, I was thrilled to see more life in other parts of the city than I have seen in 20 years! Buffalo will most certainly never capture, in entirety, its glorious past - but I do believe that the changes going on now are for the best and will help rejuvinate the burgh at least to the point where it's less of a joke. At least I hope so.

Oh, by the way, any good vintage shops left in the Buffalo area?

zaika

One Too Many
miss sis and clarab - AMAZING. you look soooo amazing. i now have something to work for....elegance and beauty like yours!! lol

Brooksie

One Too Many
ClaraB said:

To answer your question Mr. Lucky

And Diamondback that sounds like an excellent plan;) It is too bad more men don't want to sweep a gal like me off her feet.
Thanks again everyone, to think I was afraid to post my photographs! You are all so very kind, thank you!
And I must say those photographs of Miss Sis are fantastic, absolutely gorgeous... so authentic! Thanks for posting benstephens!:eusa_clap

ClaraB - don't ever be afraid to post your pictures here you are beautiful!

LB

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Are these taken with an old camera and film? Because if you are manipulating this look with photoshop or a digital camera I will be jealous and you must tell your technique secrets...

benstephens said:
Some of Miss Sis

simost.jpg

simchris.jpg

(With our Friend Chris)

Car.jpg

Ben, on behalf of Miss Sis

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Miss Sis, I would swear those were vintage photos if I didn't know better--my favorite is the one with the car but they're all wonderful!

Adele

One of the Regulars
They definitely look vintage! How wonderful.

Honestly, though, you good looking people...

Among other things, how neat that the streets were empty for your photos ClaraB. I wish I could find some in my area, but thus far, none. The construction doesn't help either.

be_lovely

One of the Regulars
OK I have been teetering on whether I should post this picture, so I better explain it first. I went to Rocky Horror Picture show 2 weeks ago, and it was "naughty school girl" nite, it was a chance to dress up and get away with it, and even tho I was far from naughty, I still thought it turned out cute, so here ya go: <br>
me017.jpg

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Fleur De Guerre said:
Daisy, Gluegungeisha, allaboutEve, Clara, Johanna and whoever else I forgot, you all look AMAZING! I especially love your dress Daisy.

DITTO!!! WOW, what gorgeous women and shots. And Brooksie I love your gingham pic!

Very cute Lovely, I adore pig tails!
Nikki

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou