Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

CoffeeDude

One of the Regulars
I just spent the last two days going through all 118 pages of this thread. Ladies, all I can say is "Wow!". You almost have me reconsidering this whole bachelor for life idea.

Josephine

One Too Many
Hubby and I went out Saturday for our anniversary. I wore a dress I made, and I think this is the first time I wore red lipstick apart from a "costume". :) Hot rollers didn't work too well...

CherryDressFace.gif

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Josephine said:
Hubby and I went out Saturday for our anniversary. I wore a dress I made, and I think this is the first time I wore red lipstick apart from a "costume". :) Hot rollers didn't work too well...

CherryDressFace.gif

Your dress (from the other thread too!) is gorgeous, and so are you!

zaika

One Too Many
Josephine said:

CherryDressFace.gif

josehpine, i think you're hair turned out beautifully! i love it. with the dress and the lipstick, everything turned out lovely. wish i had lovely cascading locks like yours! lol

S

Samsa

Fleur De Guerre said:
Here is a picture of me from a recent photoshoot!

n569295014_1535776_8764.jpg

I tried to find the right characters on my keyboard to accurately represent the sound of trying to speak when one's tongue is hanging out of one's mouth as far as possible (in amazement). I failed.

CoffeeDude said:
You almost have me reconsidering this whole bachelor for life idea.
Wow, you must be a real hardcase--they made me do a full 180 within a week of my joining the Lounge.

Ladies, if you can have one confirmed bachelor where CoffeeDude is and another go "about-face" into his only real "personal" want in life being a chance to settle down with one of y'all, that's saying something.

Ms. Fleur, you owe me a new pair of glasses from the eyes popping out of my head on that last photo.;)

Josephine

One Too Many
Thank you Fluer! You look so polished, I'm quite envious. :)

zaika said:
josehpine, i think you're hair turned out beautifully! i love it. with the dress and the lipstick, everything turned out lovely. wish i had lovely cascading locks like yours! lol

I blush! :D I'm thinking of having it cut in the classic 40's style like Rita Hayworth, longer than the Middie (I think that's what it's called). It's almost to my waist again though, so I'm not sure... I want to do rolls, etc, but I need shorter hair for that. :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran