Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Marty M.

Vendor
Stunning.

MKL, your daughters are beautiful. You must be proud.

Red, you look lovley. I have two Red Headed Daughters. Ya gotta love those Red Heads.
Marty Mathis

pretty faythe

One Too Many
crazy016.jpg

me on Christmas

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
I know Kamikat doesn't post in this folder as much as she should, but I'd like to applaud her new avatar.
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Each photo is more beautiful than the others.

Richard

pretty faythe

One Too Many
LocktownDog said:
Very pretty, Faythe. Nice to see you smiling! :)

Richard
Why oh why do people say I don't smiles?
See the big cheezy smile in the avy? lol I'm just not very fond of my toothy grins, from before getting dental work done and all that. Plus, makes my face all round, blah. lol lol
I just don't comprehend this. I get this in passing by also. I am going to have to do a survey of people I know in real life/time and see how many say this too.

sophia la shok

One of the Regulars
Jessica Reinard said:
Goodness, you have a beautiful face.

johanna- i'm also going to second that and top it off with a little slice of- i think you are possibly the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. and that's not me trying to make your ego bigger i'm just being plain old honest. i'm both jealous and all of a fluster!

your photos on flikr are just adorable.

Foofoogal

Banned
For me it is her mouth. Everytime I see her mouth for some reason I get a picture of Cupid.

Someone from Hollywood needs to discover you. Really.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Sweet Talker, Betty Crocker

lol...had to share...this is our "its never to late to get together and make christmas cookies" on New Years Day get together.
I'm not dressed vintage or anywhere near, but I am using my circa early 1940s Sunmbean electric mixture that I bought over the summer, for the first time. (I hate people taking pictures from the sides, not flattering...lol)
coco018.jpg

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Foofoogal said:
For me it is her mouth. Everytime I see her mouth for some reason I get a picture of Cupid.
Someone from Hollywood needs to discover you. Really.

I've thought this all along as well!!

Here are a few of me with my son. This first one I just love, and wish it wasn't blurry.
Nikki
2156600072_cf330bbc8c.jpg

2155831725_35b8f0e21e.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats