Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
MaryDeluxe said:
Because sundays are my lazy days...:D

2239975437_c87b57b96c.jpg

Painted toes!!!!

Holy Smoke.

$ally

One Too Many
PolkaDotMeggie said:
Ugh I want to be a Chippie too, but I don't know what kind of Chippie I would be. I am going to have to make it to more lunches, that's a fact.
You ARE an AZ Chippie!
:arated:

Story

I'll Lock Up
PolkaDotMeggie said:
I'm still wondering what the firetruck is for?? To fetch a whipped cream covered, drunk person out of a tree? :eusa_doh: :)

Nah, that's for getting a running start on the trampoline. :p

$ally

One Too Many
retrogirl1941 said:
Thank you I made that dress last year but haven't worn it too many times. I figured it should come out of my closet once in a while. Samantha
Did you embroider the collar?

Josephine

One Too Many
Miss Brill said:
Don't all women do that? [huh] My toes are painted even if my fingers aren't.

I don't. :) I just happened to hang out with a friend this am who had to get out of her being-renovated house, and she said "we're getting pedicures!". So I do now, but I can't remember the last time I did (I'm not girly that way).

Joli7211

Familiar Face
Miss Brill said:
Don't all women do that? [huh] My toes are painted even if my fingers aren't.

Nope. When my father was growing up, the only women who painted their toes in his small community were women of a questionable reputation. So I grew up learning that if I wanted to be a "good girl" I could only paint my toe nails with a clear coat... IF I had to paint my toe nails.[huh] Even now (with the recognition that all kinds of women paint their toe nails, not just those with a certain reputation...) I find it unappealing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats