Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

pigeon toe

One Too Many
Not very vintage, but I haven't posted in this thread in a long, long time. Here is me freezing my butt off in London 2 weeks ago:

n2520101_39232099_4927.jpg

PS

A-List Customer
Johanna,
Would it be possible for you to post a makeup tutorial over in the Beauty forum??? I see that many of us covet your lips, I'd love to try that look out.
xo

Johanna

One of the Regulars
PS said:
Johanna,
Would it be possible for you to post a makeup tutorial over in the Beauty forum??? I see that many of us covet your lips, I'd love to try that look out.
xo

Sure! Honestly I wouldn't really know what to say about it, but I could film myself putting on my makeup tomorrow if I remember :)

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
DeadpanDiva... I do have a Supergirl costume just for that hero reputation. ;) I blame it on the sun! It went straight to my head! Hahahaha

PolkadotMeggie... It is funny you say that about the kitchen because when we were at the shoot I even said, no one is going to believe it if we take photos of me "cooking"! Hah!

SarahLouise... Thanks for saying that... I often doubt my look and if it looks period enough. I suppose it is because I have a face and the hair for the 60's. :(

$ally

One Too Many
thebadmamajama said:
back when i had long hair...excuse the visible pins, this was for a swing performance...
That shot is sooooo cute!

Here is a very sleepy-eyed Sally, in vintage coat, this Sat morn rehearsal:
2302636019_0b31047aaf.jpg

CharlesB

Suspended
pigeon toe said:
Not very vintage, but I haven't posted in this thread in a long, long time. Here is me freezing my butt off in London 2 weeks ago:

n2520101_39232099_4927.jpg
a bit of observation about the weather in london and the UK as a whole since Ive lived here...apparently dinky islands in the northern seas of the atlantic tend to get a bit cold in ya know January.

pigeon toe

One Too Many
CharlesB said:
a bit of observation about the weather in london and the UK as a whole since Ive lived here...apparently dinky islands in the northern seas of the atlantic tend to get a bit cold in ya know January.

Of course! I was just under the false impression that it would be warmer than the Netherlands. The weather report lied to me that weekend!

CharlesB

Suspended
pigeon toe said:
Of course! I was just under the false impression that it would be warmer than the Netherlands. The weather report lied to me that weekend!
I dont even bother with weather reports anymore. I just always keep a large over coat with a small umbrella and scarf tucked into one o the inside pockets.

Joli7211

Familiar Face
Fleur De Guerre said:
I hope you won't think me big headed if I say that I am quite pleased with this picture! I feel like Vivien Leigh crossed with a gypsy fortune teller, crossed with Frieda Kahlo or something! :D

l_2ffb54f6328d0f87b515dde930a6a22b.jpg

Oy Vey! You look superb!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80