Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

freebird

Practically Family
Ada Veen said:
I discovered that my new flatmate has a penchant for pinup photography last night, and she took these before I went out. I was kind of embarrassed at first but then I quite enjoyed it!

DSC03680.jpg
DSC03664-1.jpg

and she liked the idea of the vintage clothes and the matching modern computer, probably very fitting for the fedora lounge!

DSC03623.jpg
DSC03635-2.jpg

man, I just can't make that top one get smaller! [huh]

you are quite lovely Miss Ada. Thank your flatmate for making these!

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Ada Veen said:
I discovered that my new flatmate has a penchant for pinup photography last night, and she took these before I went out. I was kind of embarrassed at first but then I quite enjoyed it!

DSC03680.jpg
DSC03664-1.jpg

and she liked the idea of the vintage clothes and the matching modern computer, probably very fitting for the fedora lounge!

DSC03623.jpg
DSC03635-2.jpg

HUBBA -- HUBBA -- HUBBA! Uh, wow!

Ada Veen

Practically Family
awww shucks! :eek:

Ironically I was secretly jealous of both you two too! AAE, you have an hourglass figure to die for and I loved the sophistimaceted tweeds, and I'm sure Smuterella and I spent nearly all night talking about how wonderful Dolly's dress/skin/general self was! lol

goldwyn girl

One Too Many
Ada Veen said:

DSC03680.jpg
DSC03664-1.jpg

DSC03623.jpg
DSC03635-2.jpg

Your photo's are divoon !!!

freebird

Practically Family
Ada Veen said:
awww shucks! :eek:

Ironically I was secretly jealous of both you two too! AAE, you have an hourglass figure to die for and I loved the sophistimaceted tweeds, and I'm sure Smuterella and I spent nearly all night talking about how wonderful Dolly's dress/skin/general self was! lol

Miss Ada, permit me to say, you have no reason to be jealous. You are all very lovely ladies, and it is us Gentlemen who should be jealous of your significant others.

freebird

Practically Family
TheKitschGoth said:
Ada you are stunning!!

new002-1.jpg

On my way to the Chap Olympics in London yesterday

You are stunning also TKG. I continually find it amazing that all the ladies on the board are all quite lovely.

freebird

Practically Family
retrogirl1941 said:
Here is me in front of the car for the hotel Casa Monica in St. Augustine,Fl. Being the vintage tourist that I am!lol
P7130071.jpg

Samantha
Very nice retro! Lovely ladies and vintage cars is a combination that is hard to beat.:eusa_clap
hope you don't mind, I thought you might like this:
retro.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy