Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Fleur - you are the true star on the lounge.. amazing pictures! And how much fun it must have been!

A candid shot here, I didn't know the photographer was taking this, so it is not a hairflip, but me rubbing my sore neck from stretching it so. Still a cute shot though..

_DSC1970-1-1.jpg

Twilight

Familiar Face
Everyone looks wonderful! ^_^

I already posted this picture in the "Show us your hair do's" thread, but I thought I might as well post it here too. lol
DSC_0387.jpg

Twilight

Familiar Face
Spiffy said:
Love your hair, Twilight!
Actually, for a minute there, I was worried you were my roomate. Y'all look exactly alike!
Thank you!
And wow. Really? That's kind of cool. I think. Is that a good thing? :p

cherry lips: Thank you! [Now I'm hungry...]

Edward

Bartender
There's only one problem with this thread - it has spoiled me for the real world. I keep seeing pretty ladies around and just thinking they'd look so much better were their dress sense as exquisite as the Ladies of the fedora Lounge. :eusa_doh:

The Shirt

Practically Family
Edward - Most girls will hardly turn down a nice present of a cute dress (vintage or not) by a handsome fella. I'm just saying...

However - we're happy to keep you to ourselves.

Edward

Bartender
The Shirt said:
Edward - Most girls will hardly turn down a nice present of a cute dress (vintage or not) by a handsome fella. I'm just saying...

Heh. You think I should let my feminine side take over, and look at a lady as 'raw material' rather than a finished item? lol

However - we're happy to keep you to ourselves.

Um, thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats