Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies show us your best.

Isis

One of the Regulars
Me last weekend. Made the dress myself. The fit is far too loose, though.

bluedress.jpg

Faith Rudd

New in Town
gfhfdhgfh.jpg

I got married two and a half weeks ago so I suppose this is my very best, heheh. The dress wasn't vintage which I sort of regret but I was worried I wouldn't find anything in time that was just right and not a 32 bust. But I tried to pick something with the right kind of feel and it was lovely.

I'm just sad there were no pictures from the photographer of my evening dress which was a mid-late 40s black dress with a scalloped neckline. I love that dress!

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
gfhfdhgfh.jpg

I got married two and a half weeks ago so I suppose this is my very best, heheh. The dress wasn't vintage which I sort of regret but I was worried I wouldn't find anything in time that was just right and not a 32 bust. But I tried to pick something with the right kind of feel and it was lovely.

I'm just sad there were no pictures from the photographer of my evening dress which was a mid-late 40s black dress with a scalloped neckline. I love that dress!

Congratulations! You look gorgeous!

Katinka von K.

A-List Customer
gfhfdhgfh.jpg

Congratulations on the wedding and WOW! Love the dress, the fur, the hair and the flowers.

Elpinoine

New in Town
gfhfdhgfh.jpg

You look gorgeous. I love the dress - so unique for a wedding, and the stole looks amazing with your hair.

Miss sofia

One Too Many
I love this outfit. You look very elegant and beautiful. I love the way your red bracelet picks out the colour in your bouquet, (the flowers are to die for as well). I hope married life is treating you well.

Miss S x

W-D Forties

Practically Family
Me last weekend. Made the dress myself. The fit is far too loose, though.

bluedress.jpg

That's a lovely dress Isis. If that's from the vintage vogue patterns, I have made that one too. I made it in a green patterned fabric to go with the green hat that you've also made! It's a good job we are in seperate countries!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn