Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies, what is the ideal male for you?

DoctorJ

Familiar Face
Caity Lynn said:
If I can't live with someone as they are, I'm not going to try to change them. Just let them be as they are, and if as they isn't right for you, let it be. I absolutely HATE when people try to change others. I'd rather live alone and have great friends. Than live with someone who will never understand that hidden resentment.
WARNING! The following message may contain sarcasm.

Personally, I think that I would be flattered if a woman liked me enough to want to change me. Don't get me wrong... I take orders from no one, not even myself. The occasional, "Honey, please put some freaking pants on," though, would tell me that there's someone there who really cares enough to try. And I think that would feel good.

Of course, since I am both hopelessly introverted and chronically artistic, I will probably never know.

cecil

A-List Customer
I'm not sure what my 'ideal' would be, but based on my track record I could list what kinda guy I'm apparently drawn to:

- Intelligent
- Funny
- Musical
- Kind
- Not religious
- Tall
- Messy as hell!
- Wears mostly black. I swear I don't do this on purpose, it just happens. I wear black 90% of the time, so like attracts like i s'pose.

I'm a stickler for height too. I'm 5'7" and will barely take a second glance at a guy less than 6' tall. You like what you like I guess!

Macheath

One of the Regulars
Spiffy said:
I'm 5 foot 2. Honestly, having dated both really tall guys and ones around my height....I prefer the shorter ones. We're more...err...physically compatible:D .

And by that I mean dancing, of course!;)

:rolleyes:

:eek:fftopic: I'm 5'7", which isn't terrible, since that seems to be the median height for girls around here.

However, I've danced with girls who are over 6' tall, and some turns require them to actively duck to avoid being smacked in the head by my forearm. Needless to say, a guy my height dancing with a VERY tall dame looks unseemly, specially doing tandem Charleston.

Going back on topic: I'm not a lady, but I'll express an opinion anyway. I think the ideal male is one that can still be attractive, in spite of a bad toupee.

Certainly we can think of many notable examples from the golden era.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael