Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Las Vegas Salon recommendations?

MissHuff

A-List Customer
Hello everyone :)

I'm headed to Las Vegas for my birthday next week and I'm planning on packing light, just a little rolling carry-on. (I loathe the idea of arriving anywhere without my clothes! Especially since I'm bringing a lot of vintage) All of the space has been mapped out and spoken for and the roller set had to go. It was either the rollers or another pair of shoes.. so you could imagine my conundrum. I've called around to a couple of places a friend recommended and the more stylish and trendy replied in a haughty tone that they "do not do roller sets" but will happily wash and blow out my mid back length hair for $100. Umh.. thanks I can wash and blow dry my own hair for free.

I don't really care how much its going to be, just not a crazy amount. I'm just looking for a place where the local little old ladies go to get their hair set every week lol. I'm going to be there Friday-Monday so If I could get my hair set Saturday morning it should last me the whole time I'm there. I'm just going to be too busy with Thanksgiving stuff to get anything done earlier in the week and my hair is usually only good for a couple days without too much work.

Any help is much appreciated. THANKS.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StrangeRay