Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leather jacket shop in the UK

dakmary

New in Town
Hi, I will be in London for the next few days and I was wondering if anyone could recommend leather jacket shops in London.

Much appreciated.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Bolt stocks Aero jackets, as well as items from the revived Goldtop brand.

Lewis Leathers is based in London itself and is excellent, though their collection is almost entirely 1950s-1970s British motorcycling jacket designs, which may or may not be what you're looking for.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Cromford Leather in the West End, high quality, not cheap mind. When I lived in London I had a jacket made there, that's a blazer style jacket rather than a biker style. I checked to make sure that they are still in business, https://www.cromfordleather.co.uk/ there you go.

Aloysius

Thanks. I'm thinking of visiting Bill Kelso's shop, as it isn't very far from London.
Bill Kelso’s shop? Do you mean the logistics office?

It’s in Milton Keynes, which is a day trip and absolutely not worth it whether or not they have a showroom (which I’m not sure they do).

If you’re really keen to doing a shopping day trip, I’d recommend Northampton to visit the shoe factories.

dakmary

New in Town
Bill Kelso’s shop? Do you mean the logistics office?

It’s in Milton Keynes, which is a day trip and absolutely not worth it whether or not they have a showroom (which I’m not sure they do).

If you’re really keen to doing a shopping day trip, I’d recommend Northampton to visit the shoe factories.
Thanks for the clarification. I wanted to see some of BK's jackets before I buy one. I thought they have a store in Milton Keynes. Do you know any store that might have a stock of BK jackets?

Aloysius

Thanks for the clarification. I wanted to see some of BK's jackets before I buy one. I thought they have a store in Milton Keynes. Do you know any store that might have a stock of BK jackets?

Just reiterating again that you don’t want to go to Milton Keynes, lol.

But in any case American Classics in London is a stockist for BK jackets.

Mich486

One Too Many
Yes, BK asides, don’t waste time to go to Milton Keynes… unless you enjoy driving round an endless series of roundabouts

newtojackets

Practically Family
Cromford Leather in the West End, high quality, not cheap mind. When I lived in London I had a jacket made there, that's a blazer style jacket rather than a biker style. I checked to make sure that they are still in business, https://www.cromfordleather.co.uk/ there you go.
Oh really? Never owned one, but comments on some of the past threads on them have said their quality is lacking, especially when considering the price

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW