Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lee 191 LB Jacket

majormajor

One Too Many
Folks in the US might see these around, but here in the UK, we never did, so quite pleased to receive this in the mail today (no thanks to USPS/Parcelforce, who delivered it to the wrong street! Luckily, the guy who got it took the trouble to redeliver it).

I already have the unlined version, but (IMHO) I think the red lining adds a great deal to the look.

Union made in the USA by Lee, from mid 60's to mid 70's, and complete with Talon zips.

The same style was also marketed for a little while by Wrangler, under their George Strait line. That one had a brown lining.

Again, we never saw it in the UK, but then a "George Strait Jacket" would have sounded like a piece of restrictive clothing sold by Asda/Walmart:D;)

linedleechore.jpg

majormajor

One Too Many
I never saw this jacket until recently. Here's a modern repro from Japan for only $500.

ONLY $500????

Delivered to the UK from the US, my ORIGINAL cost less than $100............:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap;)

Don'tcha just love the craziness of Japan???:D

D

Deleted member 16736

It was sarcasm. Besides, I can get an LVC Type II repro for $265.

majormajor

One Too Many
It was sarcasm. Besides, I can get an LVC Type II repro for $265.

The Jap LVC Type II is nice, but too tight under the arms for me.

I got a Lee one pocket/pleated repro for £10. That's about $15....

There's an old saying.

You can fool some of the people, etc....It works in Japan;)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn