Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Thedi MTC-1279720 "Memphis" Arrived This Weekend

f2002q

One of the Regulars
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to post some pics of my new Thedi "Memphis" (AKA "MTC-1279720" on his site) that arrived this past weekend. After having an extremely disappointing result when ordering my first Thedi through Thurston Brothers in 2021, I decided to go straight to the source for my second attempt. Boy, am I glad I did. Communicating with Theodoros via E-mail was easy and pleasant, not to mention extremely worthwhile.

As for the jacket itself, I decided to go with his buffalo leather in a cocoa color, which never seems to look the same twice. It really is amazing how different lighting affects the brown shade of this jacket. As for customizations, I tried to keep it simple by only adding a second chest pocket. The lining is camo, and my name is stamped on the right interior pocket. Speaking of which, I was very pleasantly surprised to find that Theodoros added a second interior pocket without me asking. I hadn't expected that, but since I always carry two phones, it's already become something I can't live without.

Anyway, it wouldn't be a new jacket without a photoshoot at the grocery store, so let's do it. How do you guys feel about the fit? Personally, I think it's bang on. That said, just like with my Aero, my girl looks better in it than I do.

UPDATE: I forgot to mention that this jacket is amazingly flexible. Never in my life have I been able to move so freely in a garment of any kind, especially leather. I don't know how it provides me with such complete range of motion, whereas my Aero keeps me locked in like a suit of armor. I'm sure the Aero's CXL has something to do with it, but the Thedi is so damn comfortable that it blows my mind.

View attachment 607312 View attachment 607313 View attachment 607314 View attachment 607315

View attachment 607316
View attachment 607317

All the best,

Max

Dude, you shouldn't buy any more jackets, rather have your girl buy ALL the jackets !!!

Seriously, that is an amazing jacket, such a great fit. Congratulations.

Jasonindenver

One of the Regulars
That is a stunning jacket. Both it and the girlfriend are clearly keepers that you should not flip.

I am now thinking of a Memphis in Canneto, dammitt.

Helix

Familiar Face
In addition to the Brown, there is a new lighter shade of canneto he calls “Petra”
Canetto cowhide Petra and Brown.jpeg

Konrad Seifert

New in Town
Very nice! Perfect fit on both of you. I like the idea of sharing a leather jacket with ones girlfriend.

May I ask how long you waited for the Jacket? I currently have a jacket on order with Thedi aswell. He mentioned 50-60 days of processing time which was maybe a little optimistic...

lina

Practically Family
I’ve tried to avoid looking at Thedi jackets too much, because I know I’ll just get sucked in! They’re just so nice.

Btw, what is the purpose of the oddly shaped inner pocket in Thedis? Looks almost like a gun pocket, but I know it’s too small for that.

Helix

Familiar Face
Very nice! Perfect fit on both of you. I like the idea of sharing a leather jacket with ones girlfriend.

May I ask how long you waited for the Jacket? I currently have a jacket on order with Thedi aswell. He mentioned 50-60 days of processing time which was maybe a little optimistic...
I placed a jacket order at the beginning of Feb and it just finished production so almost 3 months for me.

Bennarion

One Too Many
I’ve tried to avoid looking at Thedi jackets too much, because I know I’ll just get sucked in! They’re just so nice.

Btw, what is the purpose of the oddly shaped inner pocket in Thedis? Looks almost like a gun pocket, but I know it’s too small for that.
The pocket inside is roomy. A large smartphone fits in the pocket. It only looks like a gun from the outsideoutside.

Maxwell Von Chesapeake

A-List Customer

I placed my order on November 5th, and it arrived on April 13th, so a little over five months for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner