Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Let me run this by you...

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Well, unbelievably, I cannot offer any more of the Eddie G series. They are sold out and I thank all for your orders. Boy, what a surprise for just asking for feedback.
OK...off to work now.))

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
OK Sharpey , I'll bite!! Here's a couple of pics of the new "Sportaire"..sortof a cross between a Strat-open road-hybrid. 53/8 crown, 2 3/4 brim 16 ligne ribbon and bound edge...all in Dark Moss pure beaver. Opinions?
Sportaire_5.jpg

Sportaire_4.jpg

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
I like it a lot. Fedora's in this color really look great in a brown or khaki shirt. The style also has shades of a 40s Stetson Playboy in it. Nice combo of styles.

This pic shows it without the bound edge however the green is more subdued in this picture.

Sportaire_2.jpg

fedoralover

gcollins

One of the Regulars
Art, how great to have you back online, my man. I've missed you and now my frequent trips to SF are not remotely as interesting.

Nice brim to say the least! I love your idea of creating limited editions of particular hats. A great way to make your mark!

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thanks again Varga...I am truly in love with this color but it isn't for everyone. BUBBA G!!!!! Long time since I've heard from you. It's good to have you back also. Now your gonna have to extend you range by 400 mi when visiting SF..we have an airport also.:p

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thanks gents..this is really fun!!! It's good to play with new/old ideas and color combo's. Glad you like the results!!
Sharpey..I somehow knew you would like this so I made the prototype in your size..what a coincidence.....

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
Hey Art...

Okay, I must admit that the "Sportaire" (green fedora) is not for me, but... I'd sure as heck-fire'd like to have one that resembles the one Matt Deckard wears in his Avatar... How about the "Deckard" in a limited edition? Whatchasay? We could even run a little FL contest for the name! My submission: The Matt-hatter!

Mycroft

One Too Many
Art, I all I can say is amazing, and everything else the other posters said. Theybrings you back the Golden Era like no other hats I have ever seen. I would love to pick one up from you, but though I am just getting into hats, I have no real cause for having such dressy or amazing hats yet. (But, you will be hearing from me soon, hopefully). :cheers1: -for your amazing work.

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Magnificent, Art, that is a beautiful hat! I love the color as well. It's not a typical color, but there is nothing outlandish about it either. It is very classy and I really like the bound brim. Beautiful.

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thanks Gents...Zemke...I LOVE it!!!!! "The Deckard".."The Matt D"..no..I know..the "Matty D."...I have some new colors coming in this week...we'll see what I can come up with.:cheers1:

WEEGEE

Practically Family
WHATS IN A NAME

Art,

"The Deckard" would be a big bold noir hat.

"Matty D." sounds stingy brim to me.

just a light opinion...

hope to meet "The Matt D" in person on the NYC lounge gathering.

The "Sportaire" is a beauty....but the EDDIE G...played my heart strings.

:cheers1:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy