Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Levi's Vintage 201XX Jacket - 44"

H.Johnson

One Too Many
For Sale - Levi's Vintage 201XX Jacket - 44"
------------------------------------------
You are probably familiar with the Levi's Vintage Clothing version of the late 1920s 201 waist overalls (jeans to us) in Number 2 denim with the sailcloth two-horse patch?

This is much rarer - the jacket to go with them. 'Experts' have told me that this is a copy by LVC of a jacket that never existed. Levi Strauss's archivist says otherwise and they have one to prove it. The reproductions were made in limited numbers in the early 1990s.

This one has the canvas neck label, blackened donut buttons with simplified Levi Strauss script and bifurcated rivets, one pocket, sleeve rivets, buckle and cinch back etc. Pleated front and single pocket but no red tag, of course.

This one shows some convincing 'vintage wear' and is thoroughly washed but has no serious tears or holes. It's a44

You won't see many of these! I'm asking 30GBP plus shipping at buyers expense. As my PM inbox has problems, please register interest here and I'll get back to you.

H.Johnson

One Too Many
Levis Vintage jacket

Here you are.
The full details are reproduction of Lot 213 jacket, late 1920s, early 1930s, sailcloth label, second denim with ochre selvedge, blackened one-star 'Levi Strauss and Co' donut buttons, one pocket, cinch back, bar tacked pleats, 'LS Co' sleeve rivets no red tab (i.e. pre-1936).

General condition is distressed and washed with some abrasions to the seams and creases but no significant holes or tears.

Measurements approximately as follows, laid flat.
Armpit to armpit = 23"
Nape of neck to hem = 24"
Nape of neck to cuff = 33"
Armpit to cuff = 19"

The shape is boxy and the waist, of course, will adjust. It wil fit a 44" chest, around six feet tall.

I'm asking 30GBP plus shipping at buyers expense. PM me if interested.

jackets005-1.jpg

jackets006-1.jpg

jackets007-1.jpg

jackets008-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21