Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lewis Leather Corsair 36R

Edward Skim

New in Town
I'm sure you guys know the company, Lewis Leather. UK company with (to my knowledge) no retailers selling their jackets in the USA. So if you want to purchase one, it'll be from their website and shipped from the UK. $1200 I believe for this model.

This is what I would consider excellent condition (the leather is in very very good condition).
The only issue is the inside arm linings can use stitching up. But other than that, it's in beautiful condition.

Alex Turner of the Arctic Monkeys also wear this for those who are fans of him.

I don't think I've ever seen the Corsair model, especially in a 36 come up for sale on the used market in the last few years (trust me... I probably bought the only one that came up!).

I'm in Chicago. Free pick up or I'm looking for $825 + shipping. US only.

lewisone.jpg

Attachments

• lewis2.jpg
    lewis2.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 2,157
  • lewistag.jpg
    lewistag.jpg
    297.1 KB · Views: 572
  • lewisrip.jpg
    lewisrip.jpg
    294.5 KB · Views: 556
  • lewisrip2.jpg
    lewisrip2.jpg
    327.4 KB · Views: 542

willv

New in Town
Damn I'm also in Chicago and would have been all over this if it were a 40 or 42... Wife would have killed me but it would have been worth it.

Good luck with the sale!

Edward Skim

New in Town
Damn I'm also in Chicago and would have been all over this if it were a 40 or 42... Wife would have killed me but it would have been worth it.

Good luck with the sale!

Thanks, man! What's your height and weight? Probably still too small but maybe you can fit into it haha.

willv

New in Town
~5'10 ~195. Probably could have squeezed into it back in college, but the dad bod struggle is real :oops: Even if I lose some weight I doubt I'll fit this well. Someone the right size should scoop this up though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner