Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

London meet?

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Now there's a good idea. Will try and make one next year (I stay in Brentford a fair bit) :-D

smoz

One of the Regulars
I rarely venture beyond the Outerwear section of these fora so I hadn't seen that before. I shall keep an eye out and try to come along to one of these meets in the new year.

It may be an idea to bump this thread closer to the time of the next one?

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
It seems there are plenty of loungers who don't venture out from the world of leather jackets .... and others of us (like me) who avoid the outerwear section since we know nothing about leather. But you should all definitely come along to the meet ups.

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The Tabard in Turnham Green is a pub that I know (I'm originally from Chiswick...now in Wiltshire); Will have to wait until the Spring to get Annual Leave and Shore leave (from she who must be obeyed) in order to make a Wednesday night. Brentford Travelodge does me a cheap bed for the night.

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Søren (Spitfire) and I are heading over next year for the Battle of Britain 75th anniversary celebrations so would be fun to organise something down the line for then?

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
Make sure you remember to post in the London meet up thread in events a few weeks before you are coming over and hopefully we'll get a good turnout for a monthly meet up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner