Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Long Halfbelt by Aero Super Heavy Just arrived Off the Bay

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
This just came in from Australia. It is sheepskin lined with quilted lining at the base and in the arms. It is a lttle different from the present Long Halfbelt in that it has two slanted pockets and the sleeves have snap cuffs which I really like. I would guess it is about 10 years old but has been kept in pristine condition. It does have an English zip and is something I will have to get used to but that's ok. The wind flap is also on the wrong side of the road but regardless it's no big deal. It is a Beast!! Should be great when up north visiting my daughter and her family.

IMG_2606(1).JPG
IMG_2607(1).JPG
IMG_2608(1).JPG

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
This just came in from Australia. It is sheepskin lined with quilted lining at the base and in the arms. It is a lttle different from the present Long Halfbelt in that it has two slanted pockets and the sleeves have snap cuffs which I really like. I would guess it is about 10 years old but has been kept in pristine condition. It does have an English zip and is something I will have to get used to but that's ok. The wind flap is also on the wrong side of the road but regardless it's no big deal. It is a Beast!! Should be great when up north visiting my daughter and her family.

View attachment 588882 View attachment 588883 View attachment 588884
Very cool

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner