Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lookin for a hat store.

VanHook

New in Town
Hello everyone new guy here, been lurking for a long time. Just wondering if anyone knows of a good hat store in the cincinnati, dayton ohio area? I am shopping for my first hat and have found several online but I would prefer to try one on first. Thanks! Chad

Gumby

New in Town
Downtown Cinncy...

I lived in Dayton for about 3 years ('94-'97). While there, my wife and I made an overnight trip to downtown Cinncy. I can't remember the name of the store or exact location, but there was a hat store right downtown Cinncy, as of about 10 years ago. Reasonable selection if I remember. I never came across a hat store in Dayton (but then again, I never looked).:rolleyes:

Good luck

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking."
-Gen. George Patton

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
VanHook said:
Hello everyone new guy here, been lurking for a long time. Just wondering if anyone knows of a good hat store in the cincinnati, dayton ohio area? I am shopping for my first hat and have found several online but I would prefer to try one on first. Thanks! Chad

Do you currently have any dress hats?

VanHook

New in Town
Thanks for the welcome! I will look those stores up. I have never owned a dress hat, been an admirer for a long time and its about time I get one! Thanks again for the responses! Chad

Orgetorix

Call Me a Cab
VanHook said:
Thanks for the welcome! I will look those stores up. I have never owned a dress hat, been an admirer for a long time and its about time I get one! Thanks again for the responses! Chad

Stay clear of Hat World, unless you're in the market for a new Reds cap. That's a chain of stores that pretty much carry only baseball caps.

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
If you want to go to Clevland , check out Mike The Hatter . I've met him and he seems pretty knowledgeable about hats . The selection was impressive as well.

Steven

VanHook

New in Town
Yeah, dont think hat world is what I am looking for. I think the shop in cincy is about the only semi-local one, and from what i have read online they have been around for a really long time so I will have to go check'em out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot