Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for a Good condition A2 Flying Jacket - Darker colour if possible

ALM

New in Town
Hi Guys,
I am looking for a good A2 Flying Jacket in the darker brown if possible...I am looking for either a good ELC copy or an original in good/excellent condition I am in the UK at the moment.... Drop me a line!!

Thanks Andy

ALM

New in Town
A2 Jacket

I have got an Avirex XL in very good vintage condition. I am the original owner dating back to 1989.

Hi Chaps,
I bought an Eastman A2 in Havana Brown then went A2 mad and bought a lovely Goodwear jacket in horse hide from Goodwear direct.... 1944 pattern Dubow with the purple cuffs etc.... Hope it fits!!

makitright

One of the Regulars
You dropped some serious coin on A2's. What sizing were you anyway - just curios. You could have had a vintage barely used Avirex for 20% of what you just dished out. You did get some great jackets - congratulations.

ALM

New in Town
The Eastman was £350 of e bay and the Goodwear was 900 US $.... Both are a size 44... Im actually a 42 but my jackets are normally tight on my arms so looking forward to getting back to the UK at the end of the month to try them on.... If they are to tight you may just see them on e bay!

Just for information .... The chap at Goodwear 'John' and Vickie are amazing to deal with.... Excellent service so that was a pleasure. Thanks ALM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff