Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for hat stores in Dallas

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
Go to the Stetson factory store in Garland (a suburb of Dallas) . The store has some great deals !!

Steven
Selling lots of Stetsons here in NYC:eek:

redavis001

One of the Regulars
I grew up in garland down the street from the stetson/resistol factory. They have an outlet right next to the shop floor where they can custom form hats to your liking. Great prices too.

This is the adress:
Hatco Hats
721 Marion Dr, Garland, TX
(972) 494-0337

Master Hatters just up the road (Skilman/Forrest Lane) used to have a shop but it is closed up now. The old water tower is still standing proclaiming in a very rusty way the brand.
I just googled them and it seems they have moved. However this is unconfirmed by empirical observation:

2945 Market St, Garland, TX
(972) 864-5523

Never been ther but you might try Hat World:

430 Cedar Sage Dr, Garland, TX
(972) 496-6205

Also never been but try:

Curtis Watson Hatters Supply co.
1728 E 15th St, Plano, TX
(972) 423-3611

Bailey Hat Co in Fort Worth might also be a place to check out.

I can't think of any others off the top of my head, if you go to houston let me know I know of a bunch down there.
And in Oklahoma where I am now there are a bunch all in the same district.

Hope that helps,
R.E.

carter

I'll Lock Up
Hatco Hats
721 Marion Dr, Garland, TX
(972) 494-0337

This is the place to go for some finds. I picked up two Dobbs hats that were returned by a retailer in St. Louis. Also a great place for a number of brands made by Stetson. They had a sale on the last time I was in there as they had a ton of fedoras.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou