Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for Whippet and Open road

HuangCheng

New in Town
屏幕快照 2020-12-22 下午1.08.21.png

Looking for a grey whippet with 2 3/4 brim or wider, I can wear 7 1/4 to 7 5/8,
If you got some to sell please PM me.

WechatIMG15.jpeg

I got a Borsalino Open road style in dark brown,
but it's 7 1/8 which is a bit small for me , looking for same color in 7 1/4 to 7 5/8.

I know that's very hard to find a same hat, but just give it a try.
Please PM me if any news.
Wish you all stay safe!

Do you KNOW exactly what size you wear?

Most human skulls aren't that moldable. You're fortunate, as this range of sizes allows for more hats to be available to you. Some will even fit properly!

Do you KNOW exactly what size you wear?

Most human skulls aren't that moldable. You're fortunate, as this range of sizes allows for more hats to be available to you. Some will even fit properly!

He’s a hatter and i think he is looking for specimens for inspiration for his own hats. He seems to have a real studio and makes some good looking classically styles hats. I love the international composition of TFL. I’ve come close to asking him for a quote. :)

He’s a hatter and i think he is looking for specimens for inspiration for his own hats. He seems to have a real studio and makes some good looking classically styles hats. I love the international composition of TFL. I’ve come close to asking him for a quote. :)

I enjoy that aspect of the lounge, too, Brent. How do you know about this guy, because he refers to sizes he can wear, not make.

I enjoy that aspect of the lounge, too, Brent. How do you know about this guy, because he refers to sizes he can wear, not make.

I’ve seen him around here. He’s also bought some wonderful vintage hats, and has shown some photos of himself in his studio. He’s been willing to pay market value for some good hat specimens.

I’m also not sure if his posts are derived through a translation program: the literal meanings might not be correct, or he might be willing to resize them. Just some guesses. Seems like a real vintage hat enthusiast and our kind of guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda