Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost Worlds Anj4 as new size 42

John Lever

One Too Many
Probably will regret this at some point but considering the sale of this masterpiece of jacket construction. Made from 25mm thick sheepskin and trimmed in seal goatskin, truly bullet proof. Nos WW2 Conmar zip.
Worn for about 4 hours total from new. This jacket cost $1750 plus post and import duty. Not sure if Lost Worlds make these anymore as they were only ever special order.
The sheepskin is the best I have seen on any jacket.
Asking price £1000 plus all costs
Size 42, trim fit.

Sadly can't post photos here the files are always too big. There is a thread with photos over on Vintage Leather Jackets. Or pm me so I can e mail photos.

http://www.vintageleatherjackets.org/threads/lost-worlds-anj4-size-42-as-new.20355/

MET

A-List Customer
6y1jqt.jpg

25an3vd.jpg

2ihtth5.jpg

1z3mm50.jpg

2zefbzl.jpg

2dkh43p.jpg
m8pudk.jpg

avique

One of the Regulars
If I hadn't purchased one after reading your review I'd be all over this. It's a truly wonderful ANJ-4 and someone is going to get a great deal. Good luck with the sale.

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wow. My dream jacket.
If only the sleeves were longer it would be mine.
Best and warmest jacket for the future new owner. He will never be cold again!
The best from Lost World’s.

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I cannot say enough about how awesome the football armpits are..... I have a Lost World's Roadhouse which has these same football armpits and it makes for delightful mobility.
Just what a heavy jacket like this needs. I wish all my jackets had these.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner