Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost Worlds Horsehide Buco CAFE Leather Jacket 44 (fits like a 42) MOTORCYCLE

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
SOLD
eBay purchase fell through
Price drop
$450plus $50 shipping
Email me for more photos

Stunning Lost World's Horsehide Jacket
BUCO J100
3 ounce FQHH

Supple, amazingly pliable for a bullet proof horsehide jacket and truly without compare.

Luxurious 3 oz horsehide. Chrome tanned. All weather proof. This jacket scoffs at rain and wind.
A lifetime investment.
You will pass this on to your grandchildren.
Legendary timeless Style and cool.
Spring, Summer or Fall ! Maybe even winter depending on where you live.

One of a kind.

For reference:

I am 5 feet 9 inches
weigh 180 athletic pounds
chest is 42 inches
waist is 32 inches
This does have added sleeve length 26.5 inches
There is room for a larger waist and stomach, but not too much.
With a 42 inch chest the fit is to my liking- no restriction with reaching and moving my arms. The cut is designed for good upper body movement.
I like the greater taper to waist from an Aero Cafe Racer size 40 for my frame and that is what I have and like.
This fits like an Aero Cafe Racer with some added room to the midsection .
Email me for fit photos.
Ask any questions!
Thank you.
PIT TO PIT IS actually 20 inches across the front and 23 inches across the back - fits a 42 inch chest measurement....

Bought directly from Lost World's of New York by me last summer.
Worn approximately 8 times.
Size 44 but fits like a 42 with added sleeve length spec 26.5 inches . The only change I made when ordered was the sleeve length. Everything else is stock.
Only visible blemish is a small tick visible in photo that was there when I received this brand new from Lost World's just below the collar slightly left. IMG_4693.JPG IMG_4125.JPG

Last edited:
Oh God, I was hoping to never see this again... It's painfully perfect. Among the best CR's I've ever seen. Keep it, man!

sweetfights

Oh God, I was hoping to never see this again... It's painfully perfect. Among the best CR's I've ever seen. Keep it, man!

Honestly- amazing jacket.
But, the Aero Cafe I obtained from you was just too amazing a fit. Spoiled me for anything less than perfection.
I learned it is all about the fit- once you find it, that's it. I was just notified by Carrie my Sheene is ready to ship and tracking has been received!

Honestly- amazing jacket.
But, the Aero Cafe I obtained from you was just too amazing a fit. Spoiled me for anything less than perfection.
I learned it is all about the fit- once you find it, that's it. I was just notified by Carrie my Sheene is ready to ship and tracking has been received!
Sweet. When did you order thru TB? I'm anxiously awaiting the same good news.

Man. I ordered in Sept. I'm dying the slow death over here. Trying not to think about it. Then suddenly sweating from my teeth with anxiousness. What a great hobby this isn't!
Can't wait to see your sheene. Had this CR been a size up I'd be wearing it right now, less concerned about my Aero order. I can't even believe this is still available.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Sure hope this sells! I'm wearing Sweetfight's former Easy Ryder jacket today, it's awesome. If I had not bought it, this would have been bagged by me a long time back.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Incase this isn't sold to Lebowski, I'd love to know some basic measurements of the jacket, shoulder, pit to pit, backlength..

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
Incase this isn't sold to Lebowski, I'd love to know some basic measurements of the jacket, shoulder, pit to pit, backlength..

No, it isn't sold yet, I was just interested.
Btw, nice jacket! Looks so fabulous on photos, just gorgeous! Really like it.

sweetfights

I get anywhere from 20 inches to 21.5 inches pit to pit from the front.
The back pit to pit I get 22-23 inches- But the pit to pit measure varies so greatly from cut to cut especially in the Buco style. Cut slim but more room in the back.
What is definitive is that with a 42 inch chest it fits perfectly. My waist is 32 inches and there is some room to grow but not a lot.
Back length is 25.5 inches
Shoulder to shoulder I get 18 inches but I prefer the Aero Cafe racer because the shoulders are wider.
Sleeves 26.5 inches
The hide grain is STUNNING in person.
More photos coming shortly- I will take any photo's you desire

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24