Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost Worlds J23 4.5oz

Hammerklavier

One of the Regulars
Just received this minutes ago.

Size 46 as he recommended, I was worried about the sleeve is going to be too long, but no, everything is perfect, speechless construction. It is my first LW jacket that is made by order, it took 7 weeks to finish.

Only problem I concern is the sleeve opening, I have never had MC jacket before, I am not sure it is normal, or it is normal in his jacket.

22494df4b22e496ecb85fdae2ac96072.jpg
51433a5cdd141f0bcf0700d55feda894.jpg

01flhr

One of the Regulars
Looks like armor. Whats the concern with the sleeve openings? Looks like normal motorcycle jacket stuff

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

01flhr

One of the Regulars
The gusset? Looks super stiff. Otherwise, i dont really like that the lining goes right up to the end of the leather, but, whats the question?

01flhr

One of the Regulars
Thats a full gusset. Ive had riding jackets with both. I prefer the full gusset for when the sleeve isnt zipped. It sits like a normal sleeve when unzipped or when riding you can unzip and it funnels air up your sleeve. The alternative, without the gusset, i notice my hands kind of come out the zipper part. It just feels weird to me, that sharp zipper against your skin. The gusset will soften up and flatten out. Well, maybe not with that brute

01flhr

One of the Regulars
Is that for riding? That looks like it would be comfortable just wearing. My riding jackets dont feel right unless my arms are up and elbows a little bent

01flhr

One of the Regulars
I mean it looks like its not made for riding. It looks like it would be comfortable in a just standing position

Hammerklavier

One of the Regulars
Yes, It is most comfortable jacket I have compare to suburban and test, it also feels light when you put it on, even though actual weight is 8.6 lbs

I think this jacket looks fantastic on you! I imagine with Stu's HH that the extra leather must feel awkward, but it is normal to have it there with the gusset.
My Aero has it, and I wish th leather was thinner in that part of the jacket. I wear mine unzipped.
Congratulations! This one's a winner.

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That jacket looks superb Hammerklavier! The leather in the wrist gussets should soften up with a little bit of wear and not be so bothersome. I remember being annoyed by the same thing when my Vanson jackets were new. Congratulations!

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Looks amazing!! Nice job with that one, Stu and his folks should be very proud of that work of art. Wear it and love it! :)

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
The jacket looks great on you. My friend had a very nice one in the old pattern. It took a long time to break it in. He did ride on it just about every day.

I am in the market to get one from LW also. However, I do not get straight answers from him regarding sizes. It is a frustrating part of dealing with Stu.
I was wondering several things:

1. What parts were customized or made to order?
2. How is your suit size?
3 What kind of zipper did you get with your jacket?

If you have time, Can you please let me know?

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo