Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lot of 10 Sun Surf Japan Hawaiian Shirts

nick123

I'll Lock Up
These need no explanation. Very nice rayon shirts with limited prints. Japanese L=American M. A nice vintage fit. Three of them have been worn more than once. Smoking home, two of them have moderate scents and the rest have little/no scent. $300 for the lot includes shipping worldwide. I think it's a bargain, given they retail for $100 plus a shirt. I purchased them on sale and paid about $50 per shirt at the time. With my selling price, you are paying $25-30 per shirt.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Man, if you end up ok selling them individually, I'm game for 1-2 of em ;)

Don't think I can stomach that much hula action living on the mainland :D

nick123

I'll Lock Up
I know these are a steal for the price, are they all a "M" USA size?

Just measured one. They all run similar. I have a 39.5" chest and I wouldn't want them any smaller or larger.

22.5 across the chest from seam to seam
23 across chest from full end to end
27.5 back length from collar seam to bottom

The sleeves are shorter than what you'd find today. They end a bit above my elbows.
Here's the tag:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    793.4 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:

nick123

I'll Lock Up
I also have "part II" about to be listed soon. An unworn Robert Graham long sleeve, three lightly worn Tori Richards and a whole bunch of Tommy Bahamas in varying sizes M-XL. Also a vibrant Jams World not for the faint of heart. Goodbye collection.

Edward

Bartender
Just measured one. They all run similar. I have a 39.5" chest and I wouldn't want them any smaller or larger.

22.5 across the chest from seam to seam
23 across chest from full end to end
27.5 back length from collar seam to bottom

The sleeves are shorter than what you'd find today. They end a bit above my elbows.
Here's the tag:

Thanks... I think they're just a little small for me, alas; I like them a bit looser for jiving in (and I'm a size or two bigger than you as well, I think). Goodl uck with the sale, though; I'll be watching out for the bigger ones in part 2!

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Thanks... I think they're just a little small for me, alas; I like them a bit looser for jiving in (and I'm a size or two bigger than you as well, I think). Goodl uck with the sale, though; I'll be watching out for the bigger ones in part 2!

I appreciate the interest Edward. I'll be sure to give you the FL special.

resortes805

Call Me a Cab
This is a great deal! I hope someone takes advantage of it! If I had the cash I would grab these in an instant.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
I'm moving, and I'll let these go for $125. They've been worn a bit since and a few of them have acquired some wrinkles, but the majority are still in good condition. That's 10 shirts for the price of one full price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy