Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lounge Downtime - What's Going On?

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Mr. Lucky said:
Commie' bastards! It's the Reds! The Reds I tell ya'! And I ain't talkin' Cincinnati!

Edited to add - How...appropriate that this be my 666th post. Hmm, maybe THAT'S the reason! Better go check on the wife...

Rosemary! Oh, Rosemary, honey, how's the baby....

You crack me up!

LadyStardust

Practically Family
Diamondback said:
(says a guy who avoids sweets generally, but once a year finds a Ghirardelli's ice-cream parlor and pigs out:eek: :D)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Oh you evil, evil person! I had no idea!And just when I've been so proud of myself for not touching chocolate for several months now :cry:

:p :p lol

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
carter said:
I just went back to bed. Man, I am very well-rested! :D

Not me. I got motivated by all this talk about chocolate, and pulled out my vintage Hershey's cookbook. Anyone want to come over for fresh cookies at Vintage Bettys? Yummmm. :essen:

cookies_101907.jpg

panamag8or

Practically Family
Vintage Betty said:
Not me. I got motivated by all this talk about chocolate, and pulled out my vintage Hershey's cookbook. Anyone want to come over for fresh cookies at Vintage Bettys? Yummmm. :essen:

cookies_101907.jpg

Bring a batch with you to Orlando.:essen:

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Vintage Betty said:

Hi my new best friend :D

LD

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Vintage Betty said:

cookies_101907.jpg

I'm on my way! We'll eat them all and then make more for when the others show up. ;)

Lee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IGDS