Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lounge-us Interruptus

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Give them a few days to a week or ten days. It's a big task, considering it's affecting more than just the Lounge, and usually you have to try a few things or restore something more than once to get everything in sync again.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
kiltie said:
WHAT ARE YOU DOING, DAVE?

dave.jpg

Joie DeVive

One Too Many
I'm just curious, did all of you who have an avatar right now reload one or did it come back by itself?? As of this writing, mine has not chosen to reappear, and I'm wondering at what point I give it up for lost and load another...

Joie DeVive

One Too Many
indycop said:
:eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: Now stuff that I posted yesterday has disappeared.:eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

Me too. I noticed it in the "What are you reading?" thread. :eusa_doh:

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Joie DeVive said:
Me too. I noticed it in the "What are you reading?" thread. :eusa_doh:
Maybe it wasn't the lounge at all, maybe It's like groundhog day, we just keep going through until we get it right.lol

Of course this post will disappear in a few...:rolleyes:

LordJohnRoxton

One of the Regulars
Joie DeVive said:
I'm just curious, did all of you who have an avatar right now reload one or did it come back by itself?? As of this writing, mine has not chosen to reappear, and I'm wondering at what point I give it up for lost and load another...

I loaded a new one... it was time for a change. But seriously... I miss a few days and all hell breaks loose? Does anyone know what happened?

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Back to HATS

Well it is hard to tell what happened, as I am no computer genius. I do know with some of the conversations that there may have been some damage and permanent loss of some recent postings.:eusa_doh:

That said, we have all been here for a long time. If there was some topic or post dear to your heart that "disappeared", feel free to bring up the topic again in a new post.

It is hard to find missing posts in HATS, where I serve as a Bartender. Much of what goes on here is discussions of hats, show and tell, etc.

Remember, it costs money for a computer engineer/technician to restore a system after a crash. And this place cost you nothing....all expenses are paid by the Vendors and Sponsors, and a huge chunk out of MK's pocket.

Hope it works out. Until then, happy posting. Now...back to HATS!:eusa_clap

Stoney

Practically Family
RBH said:
As I have said many times... A BIG THANKS TO MK !!!!
This is the best place on the net... bar none!!!
Thanks to MK and to his bartenders!!!!!

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

I'll drink to that.:cheers1:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters