Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Woke up this morning and after moving around a bit we realized one of the pack was missing. After looking in all the usual hiding places and calling for her, L J was not to be found. Finally went to the garage and there she was. She's pretty sneaky about following along as we head out. Apparently she followed one of us out last night when we were heading to the recycling bin. She never barked or scratched on the door. I think she's tired.
CIMG0381.JPG

The silly critters do get to you.
Several months back, I mentioned our 16 year old cat Kitters. I had mentioned that I thought she would not be with us for much longer. Last night Linda and I held her in our arms for an hour as she passed away. Linda and I both cried.
Silly critters.

Now, everybody, move on and love those pets!

LizzieMaine

Bartender
Not actually my pet, this meathead belongs to one of the theatre kids, and is our official theatre dog. I sic him on people who use cell phones during the show.

radar.jpg

He was adopted exactly a year ago after our assistant box office manager noticed him slated for execution on the website of a shelter in the Bronx -- he was just a pup then, and she couldn't bear the thought of him getting laid away. So without thinking it thru, she got in her car, drove the eight hours to New York, adopted him, drove home -- and ended up stranded when she ran over a raccoon on I-95 and punctured her radiator. The tow guy wouldn't let her bring a frightened pit bull puppy into the cab of the truck, so she had to sit in the car with him the whole three hours it took to tow them home.

As you can see, he's very fierce.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy