Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
Polo likes meathead...but from a distance !

2nvqqvr.png

ChiTownScion

Call Me a Cab
Casey.jpg

We got Casey about 2 months ago. He's our mutt: his sibs Chloe and Calvin are pugs. I really wanted an English Bulldog or a Frenchie as Dog #3, but my sister is in the process of downsizing and we took him in. Bichon/ Shih Tzu mix.

He turned 1 year old on September 11. He came from a home where everyone works full time and so he was attention starved. Spent 20 hours a day in a crate, and his behavior showed it. I play with him a lot and we take long walks, so things are improving: fewer potty accidents and less hyperactivity. Very affectionate, and I think, he's a lot brighter than the pugs.

Lean'n'mean

I'll Lock Up
A few pics of my buddy, He's a 5 year old GSD/Malinois cross, I've had him for a little over 2 years now & we get on just fine...

Not really pets but we also have a couple of stray moggies that have taken up residence in our garden & out buildings They've been here since they were kittens 12 & a half years ago now, we feed them, worm them & have had them sterilised but they remain very wary & only my wife can stroke them...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass