Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

We usually go to "the farm" every weekend and our four dogs just love getting to be "farm dogs" as they get to have the run of the place. This past weekend restricted them to the house or in the back yard on a leash as Momma Deer decided to "park" her baby in the front yard from 5:00 pm Friday until sometime after 11:00 am on Saturday.

27433337760_9bef4b203d_z.jpg

27433333700_65afe4e8e4_z.jpg

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Computer problems again, can't get the cursor to connect to the mouse. I need an expert, I need Ruby-Mae, she's a great mouse expert. I think she might be listening to see if there's an escaped mouse under the keyboard: Nothing to do with hanging her backside over the warm air coming out of the vent. Perish the thought:
Ruby-Mae is just trying to tell you, that there is nothing dumber in this world, then to spend hours looking at a box with a light in it! She thinks you should do more important things, like sleep in the sun! ;)

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Ruby-Mae is just trying to tell you, that there is nothing dumber in this world, then to spend hours looking at a box with a light in it! She thinks you should do more important things, like sleep in the sun! ;)
Ain't that the truth, we have three cats and anyone of them would qualify, if ever there was a competition to: "Sleep for England."

2jakes, where did the photo of Polo go? We had a cat remarkably similar to Polo back in the 70's. We called him Sonny, he was a rescue cat, the only survivor in a sack that had been thrown into the river Thames. All his siblings had drowned. Sonny was a real home loving cat, he never ventured far and was always up for a cuddle. Although Sonny didn't wander far he always came out with us on our nightly "walkies" with the two spaniels that we had at the time. We used to get the strangest of looks to see two dogs and a cat, all walking quite happily, on their leashes.

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
2jakes, where did the photo of Polo go? We had a cat remarkably similar to Polo back in the 70's. We called him Sonny, he was a rescue cat......

First, Polo didn’t like the photo I posted of him. Says it made him look
cross-eyed staring at the butterfly.
Second, he got ticked off at the dog with Lizzie.
He told me if I didn’t remove his photo, he would pack & leave.
96di75.jpg

He’s listening to Amos & Andy, it seems to calm him down a bit.

Last edited:

GHT

I'll Lock Up
First, Polo didn’t like the photo I posted of him. Says it made him look cross-eyed staring at the butterfly. Second, he got ticked off at the dog with Lizzie. He told me if I didn’t remove his photo, he would pack & leave.
Everyone knows that dogs have owners, cats have staff. Polo's got you wrapped around his paw and what a good place it is to be. Polo won't leave, he's just like all cats, if work can be avoided then do so. Having got you where you need to be, he's hardly going to go through all that training with a new member of staff.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Ain't that the truth, we have three cats and anyone of them would qualify, if ever there was a competition to: "Sleep for England."

2jakes, where did the photo of Polo go? We had a cat remarkably similar to Polo back in the 70's. We called him Sonny, he was a rescue cat, the only survivor in a sack that had been thrown into the river Thames. All his siblings had drowned. Sonny was a real home loving cat, he never ventured far and was always up for a cuddle. Although Sonny didn't wander far he always came out with us on our nightly "walkies" with the two spaniels that we had at the time. We used to get the strangest of looks to see two dogs and a cat, all walking quite happily, on their leashes.
My sister and brother in law have a cat like that. They think their ex neighbor was taking a bag of kittens to do the same, one of the kittens must have bounced out of the truck and headed over to my sisters house. They named him Wiley, for being so smart. Sad thing is, he is terrified of strangers, three years latter, and he still runs from me, unlike there other cats. On a funny note, he hides under their bed, when I look under at him, he looks straight ahead. I think, he thinks, if he can't see me, I can't see him!

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Besides being extremely Schnauzerly, our canine son Enzo Asti Aristei "shreds" ! View attachment 51827
Enzo is AD-OR-ABLE, and I love the heart shape dog tag, surprise it's not melted with such a handsome fella.
Ruby has this annoying trait of looking so cute, yet when she sees me reach for my phone to capture her cutsie moment, she's gone, and always leaves a pic, just out of focus, however, when she was just a little kitten....................
Ruby Mae.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav