Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

mtds

New in Town
Sadie the Doberman

This is a sort of "in memory" post, but here she is, Sadie. We had barrels of fun together!

Sadie head 2.jpg

Last edited:

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Absinthe_1900 said:
I wanted to thank everyone for their kind messages about losing my Imp.

If all goes well in a few weeks, I should have a Boxer baby following me around the house, He's only four weeks old, so I'm counting the days until I can bring him home.

Visiting my baby:

SleepyBabyImp.jpg

BabyBoxerImp.jpg
Congratulations! It seems for me every time I have lost a pet I think about not doing it anymore, but to not have a good dog/friend in your life is worse for me.

Absinthe_1900

One Too Many
I'm going to go with tradition and call him Imp number five.

He'll be Little Imp, Impy, and other variations as I see how his personality develops,...based on all the years of having Boxers, they all act like a little Imp to me. ;)

Imp: a mischievous little spirit :D

Graeme

New in Town
Wow, popular thread!

Here's one of our cats, he's a devon rex called ren. We also have a siamese and a rex/sphynx cross.

renroom001.jpg

matei

One Too Many
We recently welcomed little Wiki the sun conure into our family:

IMG_0101.jpg

He is now neighbours with Codița, the green cheek conure. I've already posted a picture of her, but she'd be jealous if I didn't post another one of her as well:

IMG_0102.jpg

Although he is just a baby (only about 16 weeks old), Wiki is a friendly, cuddly little guy. Sometimes he just has to have his nap, no matter where he is. He likes the pockets/sleeves/hood on robes the best:

IMG_5673.jpg

These are conures, which are related to the bigger macaws some of the other members have. These two birds are hand-reared, so they're very, very friendly. Wiki is almost like a feathered puppy - he likes to play, wrestle with your finger and roll over on his back.

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Max knows that it's always good to have another set of pawprints around the place.
My four pugs are being dog-sat this week while I wait for word to meet hubby's plane at Fort Hood, Texas and I miss them so much!! Seeing everyone's sweet pets makes me feel better. Thanks for posting, friends.
Ashley

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL