Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Cherry_Bombb

A-List Customer
SamMarlowPI said:
This is Lady Day, our almost 4 month old teacup poodle:
Lady.jpg

she's just a little bigger now...like a pound lol
and soon i should be getting a full Border Collie that was born Dec. 7...talk about cute!

She's just so squishy looking! Aw- I want to cuddle her!

This is my little man- Brutal (My fiance named him, never will I let him pick out baby names should the occasion arise!) He's 5 months old next week.
l_0709c2e628db7278706b3424a0b4b917.jpg

l_2a21da8eb27647fc7f67f16827f02586.jpg

David Conwill

Call Me a Cab
Ours:

Browline_Sunglasses006.jpg

Freezer, the four-month old kitten we found last week in the parking lot.

Picture_062.jpg

Lady, the seven-year-old Exotic Shorthair we rescued from the Mason County Animal shelter.

April.jpg

And the late, great Ben The Rat who died a few weeks ago at the ripe old age of five - notice his fine taste in automobiles.

-Dave

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
This is Starlet, the one who stepped on my eye. She was named from the time when a friend of my brother was using my '67 Chrysler in a scene for a movie he's making. During one take the then unnamed cat pops up through the engine compartment for a spontaneous cameo. The actor, Calvin, never skips a beat. He just pets her head a couple times while continuing with his lines. The movie isn't finished, yet, but Bill says the cat stays in. :)

Starletrepose.jpg

She has the roundest head I've ever seen on a cat. . . . Kind of a moon face. lol

Lee

Barbigirl

Practically Family
Absinthe_1900 said:
My vet cleared bringing my little Imp home, it's so nice to have a Boxer in the house again.

MyLittleImpcopy.jpg
Oh! Absinthe! Absolutely adorable Imp.
I had a brindle boxer for a time... Roxanne Tigerlily von Donovan AKA Roxie -- sweetest and yet dumbest creature on the planet.

sweetfrancaise

Practically Family
MrNewportCustom said:
This is Starlet, the one who stepped on my eye. She was named from the time when a friend of my brother was using my '67 Chrysler in a scene for a movie he's making. During one take the then unnamed cat pops up through the engine compartment for a spontaneous cameo. The actor, Calvin, never skips a beat. He just pets her head a couple times while continuing with his lines. The movie isn't finished, yet, but Bill says the cat stays in. :)

Starletrepose.jpg

She has the roundest head I've ever seen on a cat. . . . Kind of a moon face. lol

Lee

My goodness Lee, what an adorable cat! I'd forgive her in a heartbeat for stepping on my eye. Well, maybe a bit longer than a heartbeat, depending on how early it was...

Brinybay

Practically Family
David Conwill said:
Ours:

April.jpg

And the late, great Ben The Rat who died a few weeks ago at the ripe old age of five - notice his fine taste in automobiles.

-Dave

I hope it was a natural death and not the doings of one of your felines...:eek:

Patrick Murtha

Practically Family
David Conwill said:

Ben looks charming. I've had all kinds of species co-inhabit households over the years, and it almost always worked just fine. My former cat Pickles never threatened my cockatiel Piper, for example -- I made it plain that wasn't permitted, and Pickles was a cat who understood communications well! I must be Dr. Dolittle or something, because animals seem to understand what I say. :)

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
sweetfrancaise said:
My goodness Lee, what an adorable cat! I'd forgive her in a heartbeat for stepping on my eye. Well, maybe a bit longer than a heartbeat, depending on how early it was...

It was about two minutes before the alarm. lol

She's the sweetest cat one could meet. If you reach down to pet her, she'll meet you halfway. When she does that, I call her our "prairie dog kitty."

Lee

Edward

Bartender
Brinybay said:
I hope it was a natural death and not the doings of one of your felines...:eek:

Ben was doing extremely well to reach five - I've never kept rats, but friends have had a lot of rodents over the years, and three seems to be more usual for a rat.

All the cats on here look fabulous - can't wait until I'm able to get a couple into my flat. Life's not the same with no cat in the middle of it!

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
old yazoo said:
Here's my special one:

doll.jpg

She found that in the bushes at Reed College and was absolutely ecstatic. Had to bring it home.

I bust out laughing when I saw this picture (and I'm still at work!) ;)

Too cute...

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
This is Doobie. We don't have Doobie anymore because he turned into a royal terror when he got bigger. He took on our St. Bernard/Huskie mix, Tiny, over a can of food one day and Tiny literally "rolled" the poor little guy. Doobie also got snappy if anyone was around his food. Since we have kids, we had to give him away. But he was the CUTEST puppy ever.

Doobie.jpg

DoobieCloseUp.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic