Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Lady Day said:
Brasco
218784_1131471881.jpg
kittykittykittykitty :D

matei

One Too Many
I present to you...

... our parrot, Codita. Codita (pron. Co-dee-tza) means "little tail" in Romanian. Her nicknames are "TV" (for "Teroarea Verde" - "green terror") or "Draculina".:
IMG_2731.jpg

She is a Green-Cheeked Conure, 3 months old. She is a cheeky little parrot, totally tame - however she isn't shy about letting you know when she wants something via her beak.

IMG_2721.jpg

She likes nothing more than to sit on your shoulder to be scratched. She doesn't talk, but imitates so far a "kiss kiss" sound.

IMG_2747.jpg

epr25

Practically Family
I am new here and I felt the need to introduce my children. I have three dogs. I have Stella who is a chihuahua yorkie mix, Freddy is a chihuahua, and Pippen is supposed to a mix of Yorkie and Carrin Terrier but I don't know if that's true. I feel the need to get on my soapbox for a moment. All my guys are rescue dogs. So please if anyone is looking get on the internet or go to a pound to help someone that really needs a home! But in any case here are my dogs.

santastellaelffredsmall.jpg

fredelf1.jpg

pippenwithhisfootup.jpg

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
epr25 said:
I am new here and I felt the need to introduce my children. I have three dogs. I have Stella who is a chihuahua yorkie mix, Freddy is a chihuahua, and Pippen is supposed to a mix of Yorkie and Carrin Terrier but I don't know if that's true. I feel the need to get on my soapbox for a moment. All my guys are rescue dogs. So please if anyone is looking get on the internet or go to a pound to help someone that really needs a home! But in any case here are my dogs.

fredelf1.jpg

pippenwithhisfootup.jpg
Too cute!!!!!! All my pets have been rescues, from the pound or, gasp, strays. 3 pugs right now, Chan , Fu Manchu and Mr. Wong. www.chanthepug.blogspot.com lol

Elaina

One Too Many
My cat of doom is a resuce. The woman that gave him away when he was 2 (yeah right. Stupid cat is closer to 9) was so abused by her kid that I couldn't leave him there. Otherwise, I probably would never have taken him (for the record, I love my cat. I've never been sorry I got him). Here he is and the reason I need a new digital camera:
ernie.jpg

The kitten, Little Miss Meow Meow, was one given to me by a family friend. Not a rescue, but then not sure if being a 7 year olds favorite pet is much to rescue to.

I've refused to have a dog for 7 years. I still don't want one. My husband does, and if we go that route, I'll go pick one of the mangy things from the pound.

epr25

Practically Family
That is the cutest rabbit. Is it a special breed? I have never seen one like that. How is a rabbit as a pet? Do they just groove around the house? They use a litter box don't they?

Folly

One of the Regulars
epr25 said:
That is the cutest rabbit. Is it a special breed? I have never seen one like that. How is a rabbit as a pet? Do they just groove around the house? They use a litter box don't they?

She's a Lionhead rabbit cross.
Rabbits are lovely pets, but anyone who gets a bunny must have a house bunny as they are such characters and it saddens me to see them in a hutch at the end of a garden :(
Miss Grace confined to downstairs but if she can get away with going upstairs, she will. She is litter trained, yes and we take her out on picnics with us too :)

What little cutie pies!

epr25 said:

fredelf1.jpg

pippenwithhisfootup.jpg

Celia Crowson

Familiar Face
The beloved furry creatures of my family:
Charlie : Cavalier King Charles x Foxie
Lilith : Black kittie
Herman : looks like a very very large main-coon kittie (but isn't)
Missy : very light tortishell kittie

All were rescued - and are very loved family members

~Amanda~
Australia

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Folly said:
She's a Lionhead rabbit cross.
Rabbits are lovely pets, but anyone who gets a bunny must have a house bunny as they are such characters and it saddens me to see them in a hutch at the end of a garden :(
Miss Grace confined to downstairs but if she can get away with going upstairs, she will. She is litter trained, yes and we take her out on picnics with us too :)

That bunny KILLS me! Adorable!! I had no idea they could be house trained, I really ought to look into that, what a perfect apartment pet!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass