Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

erikb02809

One of the Regulars
In the meantime though....

Here's one of my cat :).

EricsCat2.jpg

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
Wow, this thread has some wonderful pictures of some beautiful animals. I wish I had a better shutterbug impulse, but I'll have to see if I can scrape together some shots of my pal.
Thanks for sharing these.
NB

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Me and Ross (my mini schnauzer) from today.

Out with Ross today and just thought I'd snap off a few shots of the two of us in fields near to where I live. Didn't someone warn about working with children and animals in films? well as you can see, Ross wouldn't look at the camera [huh] Oh well!!:) Plus, ha-ha, I seem to be doing a Russian Cossack dance in the second pic!!! Riverdance...eat yer heart out!

GatsbyCap002.jpg

GatsbyCap001.jpg

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
LadyDeWinter said:
Eric, your cat has the same fur colour as my cat. Just cute.
Seems like tortoiseshell is the preferred kitty coloration here at the Lounge. (Altho I didn't pick my kitty for her color, I think she is a beauty anyway. Even the vet admired her - said she was very unusual.)

392117452_c1a43c0da6.jpg

seen this one? i forget

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
PADDY said:
Out with Ross today and just thought I'd snap off a few shots of the two of us in fields near to where I live. Didn't someone warn about working with children and animals in films? well as you can see, Ross wouldn't look at the camera [huh] Oh well!!:) Plus, ha-ha, I seem to be doing a Russian Cossack dance in the second pic!!! Riverdance...eat yer heart out!

GatsbyCap002.jpg

GatsbyCap001.jpg

I don't know who's cuter Ross or Paddy! Yeah, the dog's pretty cute but my votes for Paddy:D
What lovely countryside you live in, it looks magnificent there!

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
erikb02809 said:
In the meantime though....

Here's one of my cat :).

EricsCat2.jpg
Eric, I have a tortie too, and strangely I have a picture of her just like the one of yours, they could be twins! Same markings, same look on her face. Is yours temperamental? One moment my Miely Cat will be all sweet and cuddly, the next she's evil as evil can be. She also has a few toy mice that she "takes care of". She carries them from room to room, she'll clean them, and at night she piles them up in an empty shoe box, then squeezes her fat body into the shoebox and sleeps on top of them. Needless to say, the box is busting at the seams!!
Here's a few pictures of my girls, Lily is a 26 pound British Short hair, and Miely's is a tortie. And I had to add a picture of the late Carmina. It just doesn't feel right posting pictures of my pets without adding her. This was the closest she ever got to Lily. The last picture is of Lily when she was a normal sized cat. She loved these shrimp treats I got her so much that she carried the empty package around every where she went. Hmmm, I think she may have had one too many shrimp treats, for she is now gigantic!

erikb02809

One of the Regulars
wicked cute! The attitude in the pic one in from the right is just soooo "cat". Mine used to be tempermental when she was an indoor-outdoor cat, but she's been solely an indoor cat for the last 4 years or so (she's pushing 13 now), and has mellowed out a bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace