Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lt, New to the lounge...

Hello i am Lieutenant M. Phelps,
This is my first time posting, just wanted to say hello to every one here. Have been following the lounge for some time. I am also an avid vintage hat collector.
Also thanks to redknight1775, a good friend, who introduced me to the fedora lounge. And special thanks to M.K. for his recon and attention to detail.:)

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
welcome...

....never take me seriously...unless you're buying chicken wings and beer..then take me, with you !!!!

mark the shoeshine boy

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great to have you with us, Lieutenant!

The more fellow newbies around here, the better I feel!lol

Tell us all about your vintage collection!

King Fedora

J. M. Stovall said:
Welcome fellow Texian. Pretty soon we may outnumber the east and west coasts put together!

JMS you sure can call me a fellow Texian as I've lived here going on about 30 years or so but I was born and grew up in the great state of North Carolina where the fedora was and still is King. Thats not to say I've not seen a lot of them here in Texas cause I have. I wear mine to work and everywhere else I go as I'll bet you do to.

hat collection

Matt Deckard said:
At some poit we are going to have to create a welcome section.

Glad to have you aboard... what vintage hats do you have?

Matt, I'll try to post some photos of my hat collection soon. I not only collect but I also wear them to work and everywhere else I go for that matter. I have vintage fedoras, homburgs, and derby-bowlers. I don't have a mallory fedora but I'm looking. Thanks for having me aboard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran