Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lucky me

dopey

One of the Regulars
I just received the package from this auction. The hat was in as good condition as described. Perfect, albeit a bit dusty. What the seller didn’t say or photograph was that this was a Knox Twenty with a Custom Edge (i.e. self-felted like a Cavanaugh edge).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

I have found the gray hat I was looking for, to replace the Borsalino I gave my dad. I still need a blue. I am now done with e-bay except for something I am sure will fit and really special. Of course, I have bought 16 recently and am the high bidder on one more, so this is not much of a concession. If anyone is a 7 and one eighth, pm me as I will be giving some of my excess away.

dopey said:
I just received the package from this auction. The hat was in as good condition as described. Perfect, albeit a bit dusty. What the seller didn’t say or photograph was that this was a Knox Twenty with a Custom Edge (i.e. self-felted like a Cavanaugh edge).

Hey, that is great to hear. Better than described is a good thing. :cheers1:
The dust will brush off easily. The Twenty is a nice hat and even better with the Cavanagh Edge.

Regards to all,

J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy